“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Southh San Francisco
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Staff was courteous, helpful at check in and check out. Room was clean with plenty of room. Shower was great, good pressure. Location was off the interstate and convenient to many restaurants. Would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Location was good. Room was okay. Had a smell. Our bathroom was nasty. SIster cleaned our tub and toilet. Staff told her maybe she had peed on the toilet. They were not for sure if they could credit us. Promised a deep clean of room the following day,. We had booked a two day stay. The deep cleaning should have happened before we arrived.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have never stayed in a Best Western however it was late at night on our way to Dallas so we decided to based on the TripAdvisor reviews. When I saw the outside I felt a bit of apprehension because a number of the doors had the paint removed however was pleasantly surprised with the inside which appeared to be recently remodeled. The beds were not bad and it was clean. The rooms were large with a flat screen TV, mini fridge and microwave. The heating system worked well, water pressure was good. There were a lot of construction vehicles in the parking lot so I assume this is used for out of town workers. We had to stay on the 2nd floor so it was a bit of an effort brining in all of our luggage and belongings. On the return trip we decided to stay there again. This time we had a ground floor room and it was much nicer. Both times the gentleman that checked us in was very courteous and even gave us the same reduced rate we had the first night. I accidently left my foam pillow behind and called early the next day. It took them a few days to find it and nobody ever called me back (I had to call a few times) and was just told today they found it. They are mailing it COD which is a first for me, most other hotels have shipped something I forgot for free but I’m just glad it’s being returned because it has my matching pillow case on it. For some reason they said they can’t mail it until next Monday, not sure what that is all about but am glad it’s being returned and the maids were honest.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Bluefield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have found this hotel to be very warm and friendly. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. The owners are very nice and provide a superior Inn. I would recommend this Inn if you are traveling on I40 west of Nashville, Tn.

Room Tip: All rooms have been remodeled. I have stayed down stairs and up. No problem.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Willow Grove, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Night clerk, Rachael, was very nice and very helpful. She made us feel welcome. Room was neat and clean. Morning clerk was pleasant upon check out. Breakfast was good. All food well cooked and warm. Coffee was fresh and tasty. We would not hesitate to stay at this facility again. Access from the Interstate was easy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Mesa, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We; my husband, son, daughter-in-law, grandson and myself, were on our way from Virginia to OKC. We ate in Knoxville where it started raining. My son used his GPS to find a hotel West of Nashville. We called and there was room in the inn for us. The room was warm, dry, clean, comfortable and just what we needed after a long day on the road. The shower was hot, the beds great - wonderful time!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

St. Johnsbury, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We drive VT to TX several times a year and are always looking for a decent hotel that will allow our dogs (2 black labs). This hotel was great! They staff was friendly and the room was clean and well-appointed. We'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!