“Save yourself the trouble. Dont go!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 77 Restaurants in Dickson
Cuisines: American
Indian Mound, Tennessee
“Save yourself the trouble. Dont go!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Decided to go for Sunday lunch. Our waitress was Stephainie B. She was excellent. Always moving, friendly and great service.

We ordered an appetizer and lunch. Lunch came out first then the appetizer. Just as it should be! *insert sarcasm here* Steph says manager will come out...manager Barbara comes over and apologizes. She says sometimes the staff gets ahead of themselves, being busy and grabbing food and all....sounds like she is blaming it on our waitress and it was clearly not her fault. No offer to amend the bill or give us any comp.....wow. the food was barely warm, then to top it off the medium rare burger was well done. Dry. Barely warm. WTH?!

Go somewhere else. Anywhere else. We won't be back.

• 1 of 5 stars Food

Tennessee
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We eat at this Applebee's often. Always fast and friendly service and love their food. Our favorite is the appetizer sampler! Will continue to go again and again.

Visited August 2012
Dickson, Tennessee
“Could be worse I guess”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

So so food so so service. Typical chain fare and decor

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Manteo, North Carolina
“It's Applebee's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

It's just what every Applebee's is.No more,no less.Very good food.no surprises.This was the first Applebee's I ever went to & I liked it enough to try the one in Nags Head NC when I got home!

Visited June 2012
Middle Tennessee
“I didn't order the right thing.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We went on a Saturday evening. We got a table as all the booths were full. Basketball and baseball were playing on the TV screens, but my wife didn't want to watch. We has $30 in gift cards to use. The menu was colorful. Applebee's has an offer for 2 entres and an appetizer for $20 and that is what we ordered. I had the Oriental Chicken Salad (grilled or fried? I had the grilled.) My wife had the riblets and for the appetizer we had the mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce. The wrong thing to order was the riblets. Just too much bone fat and grizzle. I don't order ribs because I think all ribs are that way, but my wife who does order ribs often assures me that these riblets were way too little meat and way too much non-meat. I liked my oriental chicken salad. The meat was grilled tasty, lean, white meat. The dressing was tangy and the salad was fresh not limp. We also had left over cheese sticks as there were plenty, 10 or so. Then we had $1 deserts which hit the spot. These were a small brownie wedge with small ice cream and hot fudge. Waitress we helpful and attentive. The bill came to just under $25 so we gave the $30 gift card, and told her to keep the tip. What good would it be to carry around a $1.50 gift card anyway? Next time my wife will try a burger or a 7 oz fillet Mignon.
Overall if there was a 3.5 rating we might have gone for that.
There is an outside dining area if you want to smoke.

• Visited June 2012