“Clean, Quiet Good Value” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Dickson
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   150 Suzanne Drive, Dickson, TN 37055   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Dickson
Burlington, Vermont
“Clean, Quiet Good Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We arrived after dark and checked in with no problem. Our dog was an additional $10 charge but we knew that ahead of time. The room was clean and quiet but the fluorescent fixture in the bathroom flickered. We reported it in the morning. Breakfast was very basic but there is a nearby Cracker Barrel or McDs if you need more. Would recommend and stay again if we are passing through the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Seminole
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My initial check in date was on the 7th, 8th & 9th. The days were booked separately because of a flight change and awards night redeemed. Arrived late night on the 7th and had to wait for the older man working to check in 2 customers. The first man to check in was Caucasian and there was no problem. The second guy was a minority who seemed to have a problem with his card payment. When he asked the guy what was wrong, he answered him very rudely. After several attempts the guy was checked in and it was my turn. The gentleman rudely told me of the one night stay that I booked and I replied that I actually have 3 nights there. He rudely said that he only see one and how many people are staying with me! I had never experienced this before. My husband and I travel a lot and this is the worst that I have ever been treated. Then I try to pay with a different credit card than what I booked with and he rudely told me that he could take my card, but it had already been charged on the other card on file, because of the late check-in. Now, I have never experienced this either. Especially when I make a note that I will be checking in late. I was pleased with the manager, she was very nice when I met her on the day after my checking in.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dickson, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Customer service was fair. Bed sheets has hair that was not anyone's in the room called for new sheets. Had to change myself. Pillowcases were wrinkled. Looked like bed had been made up from previous people. No new sheets. Bathtub looked dirty and old.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The room was nice and clean. Manager was nice and helpful. Enjoyed a good night sleep. Breakfast was waffles, cereal, or muffins with choice of tea, juice, hot chocolate, or coffee. Would stop again on way to Florida.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Rosedale, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Florida it was nice. We didnt have a reservation just walked in. They we freidnly and helpful plan on staying here on the way back. No bed bugs which is a great thing. Very comfortable beds.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Dickson? Share your experiences!