“A Wonderful Destination” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Dickson
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“A Wonderful Destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

Thoroughly enjoyed the quiet, pleasant stay here and would definitely return and recommend.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2010
Me and my staff would like to thank you for you taking your time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back on your travels back to Dickson, TN.

Jay Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010 via mobile

Excellent experience all around. Clean rooms, friendly service, convenient location, unusually good breakfast (including a crock pot of my favorite southern food, sausage gravy). Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2010
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2010

Dallas, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

I recently wrote a review and one of the managers considered my review to be too "harsh". So, in light of his opinion, I decided to withdraw my review and post a new one. After traveling about 6 hours with wife and two kids, we stopped in at Comfort Inn and requested a non-smoking room. When we entered the room, we smelled cigarettes. I rolled our luggage cart down the hall and down the elevator and told the clerk and he wanted to give us two connecting rooms, but we didn't like the idea and he recommended the "Presidential Suite". He charged us more money, but I was tired and didn't feel like arguing. So back up the elevator, down the hall and when we opened the door, the smell of stale cigarettes hit us in the face, beer bottles on the floor and the room had not even been cleaned. Again, down the hall, down the elevator, but this time rolled our luggage cart past the service desk and outside to my vehicle where we loaded up and went across the interstate to the Holiday Inn Express. This is where I recommend to anyone who wants a clean, fresh hotel room without problems. I found the clerk to be friendly enough, but as a "Privilege Choice" member, I would have preferred to have seen a little more effort in pleasing this customer.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2010
I appreciate you posting your comments. All comments helps me better manage my staff and hotel. Obviously our intentions are not to have dissatisfied guest or rent them dirty rooms. I assure you that my hotel is excellent hotel with great rooms and great guest service.

I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart that you had bad, not bad terrible 1st impression of my hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010 via mobile

Excellent service I would definitly stay here again!

• Stayed June 2010
Ft. Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Dear Mr. Patel,

Anyhow, we were very impressed with your property, its amenities, and your staff. A very nice, friendly, alert, and helpful young lady checked us in last night. Great start. We got to the room and liked everything, plenty of counterspace at the sink, very nice new shower, nicely decorated, comfortable room. Then we went to breakfast this morning, and a woman named Cathy was both covering the front desk and keeping the kitchen/breakfast room going smoothly. She had a most helpful attitude, “what can I get you, can I clear your table, etc., etc.” You have an excellent employee there.

We just attended a conference in Baltimore, MD, stayed at the Hyatt for 5 nights. Yes, it’s fancier, and their service was excellent, but there are aspects of THIS room we preferred to the room there, the counter space, the refrigerator, plenty of towel racks, good lighting on the mirrors, free internet, etc.

By the way, on our last car trip we stayed at a Comfort Inn on the E. side of El Paso, TX, and we were very pleased with that room and our stay there. Comfort Inn is 2 for 2 with us. You may pass this on to anyone you wish.

Bill

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2010
Mr. Bill,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with rest of the tripadvisor members. I will also be sure and share the compliments about my staff with them.
Thanks again,
GM/Owner
New Boston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

We had 5 rooms we had a family reunion and we all stayed here. they went above and beyond, the lady that served breakfast actually served our tables ,you felt as though you were in a full service restaurant. the rooms were really comfortable,the beds wonderfull, and very tastefully decorated.Its in a very good location with plenty of places to go and things to do . my husband and I stay in hotels 175 -200 nights a year so i feel we are a good judge of Qaulity Hotels. If you come to this area and stay somewhere else all I can say is this is your loss!!!!!!!!! THANKS COMFORT INN , DICKSON, TN

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2010
We apreciate the kind words about your experience at our hotel and we were glad you decided to have your family get together at our hotel as well.

Brighton, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

This hotel is very clean, bed was extremely comfortable, a/c very cold :), great breakfast, friendly & courteous staff. Would definitely recommend to others & would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2010
We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your business. As always keep us in mind on your next visit to Dickson, TN area.

Owner/GM

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!