“This Comfort Inn - Continuing Great Service & Locaton” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Dickson
Fairfax, Virginia
“This Comfort Inn - Continuing Great Service & Locaton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We have used this hotel since 2010. The price is reasonable, the location, the facilities & service are great. The latest occasion was Dec 22. The room was spacious and clean. There were plenty of towels, etc for the family. We especially appreciate the spacious counter space by the sink. There is room for the entire family's toiletries on the counter. The heating/AC was quiet and efficient. Kept the room comfortable. The beds were comfortable. I appreciate the exercise facilities as I like to use the treadmill after a long day of driving. The breakfast is standard, but good. For dinner, there are a variety of restaurants nearby, including a Cracker Barrel and McDonald's within walking distance.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
jvhospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
As always we appreciate your continued business and hope to keep seeing you in your travels back to our area.

Jay Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
memphis, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Enjoyed a clean, spacious, comfortable room; friendly staff and amazing breakfast all for a fair, affordable price. Not much highway noise so we got great rest. Enjoyed a Domino's pizza by delivery. The driver was very friendly and delivered right to our door. Thank you from some weary travelers!

Room Tip: King was great. not much highway noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We thank you for your comments and for your business.

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Everything was nice , clean, breakfast was good. We appreciated the fact that you accept pets. Our dog travels with us a lot. It is not always easy finding a place for the "3" of us. Thank you for that. There is on thing that weighs heavy on my mind. I really should have taken the time to talk with your desk staff or you if available. The American flag that flies out side of your hotel is a disgrace to our country and the men and women fighting to keep us safe and free. Your flag was torn, and faded. Please replace it.
But replace it with the dignity which it deserves. The old flag should not be just thrown away in some trash. Call the American Legion, Am Vets, or any Veteran's assoc. in your area. They will discard it for you or tell you what to do. Our freedom is precious. Thank you for a nice stay and for reading, which I hope you did, about mine and my husbands feelings. Ret. MSGT. Bruce a. Cook and Carolyn Cook

Room Tip: 1st floor 2 to 3 doors down from an entrance
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr. And Mrs. Cook,

I'm glad to hear your stay was excellent. I also want to thank you for bringing our us flag to my attention. We have the flag replaced as of today, Friday 7th. We have the flag half-staff today. We will turn the flag over to the local vfw.

Once again thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Marion, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have stayed in Dickson several times but this is the first time I have stayed at the Comfort Inn. I chose it this time because of the price. I was satisfied. Although it is not the nicest place I have ever stayed, it is nice and clean and the rates are fair. It is conveniently located near I-40. The room had a large flat screen, fridge and microwave and good work area. Some areas are in need of paint but that is no big deal. This place is a good value compared to others in the area

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We appreciate your stay with us. We will continue to improve our room conditions and our service. Hope we see you again in your travels back to our area.

Berne, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Arrived for check-in later in the evening to find the counter clerk outside taking a smoke break. After they got around behind the counter, the process went smoothly. When we got into the elevator, we found the doors scratched full of graffiti. The pool has to be the worst we have ever experienced. It was in desperate need of paint and the smell was not good. We found the rooms to be clean. The beds were very comfortable, some of the best we have slept on. If a good nights sleep its all you need, this place fits the bill. If a pool is important, try another place.

• Stayed November 2012
jvhospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Mr. Joe S:

We know you have many choices for accommodations during your travels and I appreciate you choosing Comfort Inn in Dickson, TN. I also like to thank you for your comments.

I am glad to announce that our indoor heated pool is going to be closed early part of January 2013 for renovations for 6 days to get the pool looking new.

Hope this feedback helps and once again I greatly appreciate your comments and business.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Coming from the West this was much more convenient than staying in Nashville while driving to East Tennessee. Overall we were pleased with the room, the pet friendliness and the staff. While the breakfast was adequate, the seating space needs to be expanded.

Room Tip: My wife prefers a walk in shower, not one in a tub. The end rooms on the first floor have such How...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Great to hear comments and especially when I am able to address my guest's comments.

I appreciate your comments and business. We are getting our entire hotel showers redone to have non slip floor on our tubs/showers. This particular project will be done on Dec 1st, 2012. So next time you stay with us, your wife and yourself will be able to stand freely while showering.

Also we have budgeted in 2013 is the lobby/breakfast room expansion. It is a larger financial project and we finally have it scheduled for next year.

Hope the above information will be helpful to all our guest and once again thank you for your comments.

Chester, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Extremely friendly Front Desk staff, Patty, I think her name was. Allowed me to come in and use wi-fi to make my reservation. Hotel was in a great location being only about 45 min from Nashville, right off of the on-ramp for i-40. Gave me directions to get a great meal and to find the shopping I needed for the next step on my trip. Will definatley chose this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Thad C:

Thank you for your comments and your business. Glad to hear, our rooms were more than accommodating for your travels. Our staff is the strongest part of our operations and I will have to do better job keeping an eye out on my staff as we do like to pamper each and every guest that walks thru our doors.

Jay Patel

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!