“Must Try” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dayton, Tennessee, United States
“Must Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food is excellant, If you love BBQ you will love this place. They have very friendly staff. it is best to take this home due to limited dining area

• Visited October 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Some of the best BBQ I've ever eaten right here in Dayton, TN.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Not much of a place to "Eat in" Carry out is the name of the game at this eatery. Wonderful BBQ--chicken, ribs and pulled pork. If you love BBQ YOU'll love this.

• Visited March 2013
Dalton, Georgia
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was a spur of the moment decision that we didn't regret when visiting Dayton TN on a day trip. The price was right. The amount of food was generous. And the food was fantastic! We would recommend MoMos if you love bar b que.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
chester,sc
“Great ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We purchased family rib feast on memorial week-end. Rack of ribs was great! Had just the right amount of "burnt" crust. Sauce was very good with just a little kick.Potato salad was also very good. ditto bbq beans and slaw.Grilled texas toast was a good touch.I have had better individual sides at different bbq huts,but never this many very good sides with awesome rack of ribs. I was a little hesitant at first to plunk down $25 due to a few ok reviews. My nose and packed parking proved all those naysayers wrong! And the taste was classic. My wife of 38 years and myself have eaten a lot of bbg all over sc,nc,ga,&tn in our life and this is in the top 3 of all time,maybe the best!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Okeechobee, Florida
“It didn't seem like all that”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I do a lot of bbq I've cI oked in bbq compatitions and placed very high over the years.
I may be a bbq snob but i call it the way I see it.
The Food was ok. My rib plate was cold and the meat I was given was the chain bones that the fat had not been trimmed before it was cooked. Beans were good slaw was bbq shack type slaw so it was good.
Now for the biggest disappointment. The lady that took my order needs to remember, the people on the outside of the window pay her wages with the money we spend there. So next time someone ask about your food. Just answer the question maybe even with a smile and move on. The lady infront of me at the window had a ligament question. And the way you handled here and my order made me feel very unwelcome. Maybe it was an off day for you, if so im sorry. But if that's the way you guys treat customers. You better improve that bbq a bunch. Or find new jobs

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to MoMo's Bar BQ? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage MoMo's Bar BQ, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.