“Great food, little pricey” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dayton, Tennessee
“Great food, little pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I love the restaurant! It's really good food, good service, really like the atmosphere and outside seating. The only con I have is in my opinion it is $1-$2 too high on its entrees. Steaks are delicious but it is just hard for me to pay $20 for a sirloin cut. It definitely is the best supper restaurant in Dayton! All this said, me and my husband eat here about 2-3 nights a week! Sometimes we share a plate and sometimes we don't.

• Visited April 2014

“OUR VISIT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a very good restaurant, for couples or individuals,a little pricy for family's.if you dont mind the cost it is a very good restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Southern Illinois
“Friendy, fast, and yummy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We were down for a college Bass Fishing tournement and saw this gem on the way to the boat docks. From the first step in the door, to the last foot out they were always greeting, thanking or just plain chatting with you. We went for dinner one night and liked it so well we ate lunch the next day. I had the NY strip and it was cooked to perfection and quite large. I am a really really rare beef eater and they cooked it to perfection!! My son had the cowboy steak, it was quite large, a bit under cooked and a bit tough. He was starving so he ate it anyway!! For lunch I had the reuben sandwhich and it was delish!! I will definitely return!!!

• Visited March 2014
Dayton, Tennessee
“Great variety of delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We love Jacob Meyers! They have so many choices it makes it hard to decide what to get. I have never been disappointed in what I have ordered. Portion sizes are great. Service is a little slow. Try the boomeranch burger.

“Home town girl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Always enjoy lunch and dinner meals. Really believe they could have lots of business if not for parking. Parking lot is somtimes full and there are still tables available. Told my daughter although there is no way to add on to the business; they could expand and have much more business than they do. Even if they could expand then there would definitely not be enough parking except at Point Park across the road and very muddy parking. Food is always great, no matter the entree! Even my grandchildren's favorite place to eat over "McD's.

• Visited February 2014