“No Show” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4035 Highway 127 North, Crossville, TN 38571-7430 (Formerly Best Western Leisure Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 12 hotels in Crossville
Memphis, Tennessee
“No Show”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I checked in 6/5...went to check out 6/6 and was told there was no one staying in my room and that I was a No Show. I was given a copy of the paperwork I signed when I checked in, but to receipt for the stay. I've been trying to get this corrected with no success. Also room had an odd odor.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Arlington, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was not really clean. Tub didn't fully drain. Too many cigarette butts everywhere.
Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was decent but not really up to par for quality in. pool was also not clean on the bottom.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My mom and I needed a quick hotel off the interstate. This was next to the Motel 6 ( which I have no problem with ). It looked nice, so we went in, behind another gentleman. We got up to the desk and asked for a double room. The price seemed okay and we did not want to drive around. Our room was quickly accessed by our parking space. We loaded our things into the room and enjoyed our stay. We had a fridge, but no microwave. However, there were vending machines outside our room, a bit cheaper than many places. The breakfast room was close by and the complimentary breakfast was quite nice. Biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal, boiled eggs, pastries, etc.The women who stock it are friendly and deserve tips! My hair dryer was wonderful. This could be one of the nicest interstate motels I have ever seen. The wifi seemed a bit weak.
They have done renovations here and it is a nice place to stay. Don't go cheaper. It's not worth it. You get a lovely room, a nice breakfast, and friendly service. For the price, you couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Columbia, SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Our room was in the building near the pool. As we started down the hall, there was a musty smell. The room did not smell as bad, but still had a smell. The breakfast was ok and it was in a good location. I probably would not stay there again.

Room Tip: I would not get a room in the building where the pool is.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

1st off I love Quality Inns... They are usually warm friendly and have great breakfast in the morning...

THIS HOTEL IS NOT UP TO THE STANDARDS... Let me explain.

I got there about 9:30 or so on 4/29/14 The girl behind the counter was talking on the phone (which is fine) I asked for a room on the first floor. She gave me my first of 2 rooms. the first room WAS OCCUPIED... it already had someone in it.. sleeping... I AM SURE HE WAS AS FREAKED OUT BY THIS AS I WAS...because by the time I got back to the front desk he had already call the lobby...

she gave me a second room to which I knocked on the door first VERY LOUDLY SEVERAL TIME BEFOR PUTTING IN MY KEY. one key worked the other didn't (I am guessing it was still working for the first rom although I didn't try it...

The room look good and such I watch a little TV and got in to bed and went to sleep...

In the morning when I woke up I felt something by my feet I jumped out of bed and pulled the covers back and can you guess what I found???

I know what you are thinking a bug or something... NO A SYRINGE!!!!

I freak out.... I left in the morning freak out... I am going to go to the doctor and have them run tests.... I have no Idea if it was medical or drug use..

who would not be freaked?????

so if you decide to stay at this Quality Inn.. think twice and made more.. STAY AWAY....

I will never stay there again...

I have photos be have decided NOT to post them here....

Room Tip: go stay elsewhere down the road...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Seymour, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Near the interstate. Convenient location. Friendly staff. Clean room. Comfy bed. Breakfast had plenty. Biscuits & gravy, English muffins, yogurt & was in a separate building not in the traffic of the lobby. All was clean and good and we will plan to stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
Roswell, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

When I checked into the Quality Inn in Crossville, the ladies at the front desk could not have been friendlier. My room was clean & fortunately located on the back side of the hotel so noise from the interstate was not an issue. I used the fitness room soon after my arrival & again the following morning. There was no sanitizer to wipe the equipment down after use nor was there water in the cooler so I notified the front desk of this. Apparently the cooler needed repair but the sanitizer still had not been placed in the fitness room by the following morning. Breakfast was served from 6:30a-10a so when I arrived at 9 I was surprised to find there was no more fresh fruit or decaf coffee; however the girl who was overseeing the eating area graciously made a fresh pot of decaf for me.The fitness room was located above the breakfast area & when the treadmill was in use, it could be heard loudly by those having breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!