“Delicious Chicken” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Crossville, Tennessee
“Delicious Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Zaxby's chicken is definitely worth trying. Their fries are also delicious especially when you dip them in zaxby sauce. The restaurant is nice and service is usually an A. Tea is good every time I visit.

Visited July 2014

Crossville, Tennessee
“Not so great......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Usually the food is great... I ate here the other night... Fries were cold and soggy. The chicken wasn't cooked all the way, and had a slimy texture to it... Don't know if I will be back

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Naperville, IL
“Fast food restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was visiting my dad in Crossville & my boyfriend & I were looking for a place to eat dinner. I walked in & walked out. This is a fast food restaurant. You order at the counter. You get paper cups & plastic ware. Not my idea of dinner.

East Tennessee
“Pretty typical fast food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stopped by for a quick bite while traveling. I had chicken strips and my wife had chicken strips and fruit salad. Chicken was greasy and salty. Fruit cup didn't look like the photo and only had 2 fruits. Iced tea was fine. Upon checking the food out on myfitnesspal, I learned the calorie and sodium content were much too high for me. We probably won't be eating at any Zaxby's in the future.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Nice decor good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Staff young, just stood around and really didn't know what was going on when asked a question. Must be new. Clean tables and restrooms though. And food delish. First time at a zaxbys

• Visited September 2013