“maybe not!” 2 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Crossville to your Saves list
Super 8 Crossville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2543 East First Street, Crossville, TN 38555   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Crossville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hagerstown, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed here on a long trip driving a car from Austin, TX to Maryland. After a long day on the road all I wanted was a clean bed in a quiet room. I was not disappointed. I also took advantage of the coffee and continental breakfast early the next morning as I set off on the rest of my journey. Don't expect the Waldorf Astoria at this price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to see that we were able to offer you a good place to stay for the night. I am also glad to see that you were able to enjoy our SuperStart Breakfast. Thank you for choosing Super 8 Crossville as your destination on your trip and we hope to see you again if ever back in our area.

Cairns, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

The welcome I received was wonderful and most pleasant, the staff our great!

Room was large very clean and modern, bed was comfortable, had strong wifi, fridge, microwave, cofee maker, TV, hair dryer, iron and iron board, and breakfast.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so pleased to see that we were able to offer you an excellent stay! Our super staff works hard to guarantee that all of our guests leave as satisfied as you were. We greatly appreciate all of your great comments and compliments about our facility. Thank you again for reviewing Super 8 Crossville and thank you for choosing us as your destination for the night. We hope to see you again if you are ever back in our area.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

For $70 a night, I wasn't expecting anything great. Just needed a place to sleep and shower for the night. The room was very nice, pretty big, and clean. Very nice and helpful staff checking in and out and a nice continental breakfast before getting back on the road. Recommend to anyone, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility and your stay with us. I am so pleased that we were able to offer you a great place to stay for the night. Our staff works hard to guarantee that all of our guests all leave as satisfied as you were. We greatly appreciate all of your great comments and look forward to giving you another wonderful stay if ever back in our area.

Blue Ash, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The hotel was clean, the staff was nice, the breakfast could use some work. I was driving from Kansas City to Jacksonville, NC and about 1:00 am I was to tired to continue and needed a place to stay. My dog and I got a good sleep and then it was back on the road.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to see that we were able to offer you a great place to stay for the night. We appreciate you choosing Super 8 Crossville as your hotel choice that night and hope to see you again if ever travelling back through our area.

Nikole Bilbrey

Been to Super 8 Crossville? Share your experiences!