“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Winston
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was just fine. Need to have an ice machine on every floor, not just the first floor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to see that you had a good experience while staying with us. I do apologize for the inconvenience of not having an ice machine on each floor. We appreciate you as a Super 8 guest and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a Super Day!
Nikole Bilbrey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Union City, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have stayed at the Super 8 Motel in Crossville, TN several times. The staff has always gone out of their way to make my stay very pleasant and to meet all of my request. Thank you Super Staff of Super 8 Crossville!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your loyal business to our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to make your opinion of our facility and staff public. Our super staff works hard to make our guests' stay a great experience time after time. I am glad to see that all of your needs have always been me and that our staff has gone above and beyond for you while staying with us. We look forward to your future trips to stay at Super 8 Crossville and hope to make those trips as pleasant as your previous stays.

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Crossville and Have a Super Day!

North Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Rooms and common areas were very clean and attractive. Price was reasonable. Not only was the staff very friendly, but when I was two hours down the road and realized I had left my eyeglasses, I called the hotel. They located my eyeglasses, took them to post office and sent them to my home priority mail. I will stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am pleased to see that you had a great experience while staying with us. Our wonderful staff is always working to make our guests' stay as great as possible. I am also glad that we were able to locate your forgotten items and get them back to you as soon as possible. We hope to see you in the future and we will make sure that you have as pleasant of an experience on that stay as well.

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Crossville and Have a Super Day!

Peoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were only there for one night but the experience was very enjoyable.
Front desk girl was very pleasant and helpful, rooms clean and price affordable.
Will certainly use this hotel again in the future if we are in the area again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Even though you had a short stay with us, I am glad that we left such a positive impression on you that you wanted to let others know about the quality of your stay. I will begin by thanking you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at our facility. I see that you had a great experience at our hotel starting at the front desk with our wonderful staff and continuing through to your guest room. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Have a Super Day!
Nikole Bilbrey

Been to Super 8 Crossville? Share your experiences!