“Great BBQ !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Crossville, Tennessee
“Great BBQ !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The stuffed potato was HUGE and delish.. the ribs fall off the bone & the sweet sauce was SUPER tasty!!!!

Visited November 2013

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
“It's Addictive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was the first place we ate while visiting Fairfield Glade. I must eat gluten free & the owner personally checked every ingredient he used in what I ordered to be sure it was gf. On the next 13 trips to the Glade, this is where we ate. We eventually bought a home here & now this is the go to place for BBQ especially the stuffed baked potato. I can't believe one reviewer said they were pricey. The stuffed baked potato was $4.95 for several years & I always got 2 meals out of it. Just recently they raised the price but it is certainly worth it!

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great BBQ and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We chose the family pack which was more than plenty and we had leftovers for lunch the next day. Great BBQ and service. We would definitely eat there again.

Visited October 2013
Crossville, Tennessee
“Great food and great people!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Love going here and getting food for the family!! I have never had a bad meal here. It is always fresh and so delicious. They also have catfish on Friday nights. Everyone is always so friendly and nice. If you are in Cumberland county or passing through here on I-40 it is a great place to eat. It is a little ways up Peavine Road( in Fairfield Glade) from the interstate but worth the drive!!

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
“Best B-B-Q in Middle Tn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have eaten at many BBQ places (since it is my favorite style of food) and I will say this is the best in middle TN and maybe even the whole state. There is a home style feeling while at this restaurant and that adds more positive to my feelings cause I hate the big corporate chain gang places. However the food here is awesome with generous portions.

You will not be sorry for stopping by.