“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Crossville

You added Motel 6 Crossville to your Saves list
Motel 6 Crossville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4083 Highway 127 North, I-40 Exit 317, Crossville, TN 38571   |
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I booked this room for my wife, who was traveling through the area. She just needed a place to sleep for the night, and continued her trip the next morning. We normally do not stay at 2 star hotels, but we took a chance based on the good tripadvisor reviews, and the fact that the hotel used to be a Ramada Inn. She liked the hotel and said that she would definitely stay there again. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Easy access off of I-40. No breakfast, but my wife doesn't care for most hotel continental breakfasts anyways. Coffee was available in the lobby. The on-line rate was a great value for this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Franklin, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked a room here when we went to the Cumberland County Playhouse to see the Tennessee Mafia Jug Band. The room was clean, and had a comfortable bed, Good internet service in the room. No breakfast, no coffee in room, no pool, but the price reflected that and we were very satisfied. I just wish they would quit sending me repeated emails asking me to complete their Guest Satisfaction Survey.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very friendly, and nice clean comfortable rooms at reasonable price.
Will definitely stay there again, would recommend to all my friends.
All the other place was charging twice as much as this hotel. Has a continent location off interstate.

• Stayed April 2013
Victorville, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Once again Motel 6 very fast internet which is very helpful for my job. rooms very clean service excellent . Staff very helpful gas stations nearby stores down the street and next to freeway. very pleasant stay there nice quiet nice parking. Megan night manager very helpful definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013
Olney, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Not sure if this place was just taken over or not. Booked online at $43 for me and wife. Got there at 3:00 on arrival day and was greeted by very young Indian man. Took my info and then he mentioned 27.99 per person at which time I told him it was $43 for both. He got on phone and called someone else on how to check me in. He had just started the job and was by himself. He talked in Indian language for 5 minutes and then gave me a key. No paperwork, nothing to sign. Checked in to room 127. Bed was Ok but no clock, no shampoo, no stopper in the sink, no kleenex, and when I tried to get online, it wouldn't work. Called desk and woman answered and said she would call and have modem reset. A few minutes later I got online, but for only 45 seconds. Tried for another half hour and gave up. Next morning, walked in to check out and woman said I was set to go. I had no receipt and she said they don't give one if booked online. I asked her how much it was and she ended up giving me a receipt. I told her about our room and she said nothing. Only good thing about the experience is that the amount charged was only 32.82. I will be checking my account to make sure of that though.

Room Tip: Would not recommend staying here.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Motel 6 must have high cleaning standards because they're always squeaky clean. They don't have all the frills like some places but you don't pay for them either. This room was very nice with a king bed and couch. They also had free wifi which surprised me because some of their motels charge extra for that.I stopped because I was having engine trouble and they have plenty of truck and large vehicle parking at this site. Two convenience stores are across the street. A nice affordable motel a block from the interstate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

There was no pool ! No breakfast! No gym! No laundry room! No wifi ! But when I booked online threw hot wire I got burned ! Was told all was provided and non were however it was cheep seemed to good to be true turns out it was . And it wasn't very clean . I ended up staying couldn't cancel and rebook without triple price tag .

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center or breakfast or wifi don't book
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Crossville? Share your experiences!