“Woody” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites

You added Comfort Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2581 East 1st Street, (I-40, Exit 322), Crossville, TN 38555   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Crossville, Tennessee
“Woody”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

While searching, successfully, for our new home in Crossville, TN, had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful hotel for 5 nights. Nicest people I have ever met! The entire staff was an absolute delight. As I'm an early riser, became acquainted with the night desk clerk, Woody. This young man went out of his way to accomodate us and was easily one of the nicest young men I have ever met. If you're ever in Crossvile, stay here and say hello to Woody for me.

Richard & Diane Graham
Conway, NH

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that Woody was so helpful to you, we really pride ourselves on going above and beyond to help our guests and I am delighted you found this to be the case.

Please come back and see us and we will have a warm welcome waiting for you.

Many thanks

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)

Roland, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Linda, the evening desk clerk, was the best. Made us feel like we were real guests. Rooms were large small sitting area. I liked the bed and pillows. Comfortable. Full, hot breakfast. Dining area very clean with an attendant on duty. Very quiet never heard anyone in hallway. Yes, there were a lot of people there..
The only suggestion I have is a need for a nonslip bath mat for tub when showering.
Will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you plan to return. We will have a warm welcome waiting for you.

Many thanks

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stay at this hotel 6 - 8 times per year for business. It is conveniently located along I-40 a couple of miles from Crossville. They have just recently remodeled and upgraded all the rooms. Bedding is very comfortable and rooms are spacious with fridge/micro if needed. It now has free weights in the exercise room along with the other stuff. An indoor pool and hot tub is nice. The lady that does the breakfast is does a great job with the food preparation and availability.

Room Tip: Upper Floor behind the service desk is where you have no road noise.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for writing such a positive review for us, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave such great praise for our hotel.

We are so happy you like our new look - we recently completed a full renovation of the hotel and I am so delighted you like our changes!

Please come back and see us.

Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I rarely write reviews because I stay in hotels all most every night. But when I checked in to the comfort Suites in Crossville Tennessee it was the start of a wonderful stay. The team of employees here where the most polite team of employees I’ve ever dealt with. The stay started with Stacy and Rhonda who made me feel at home at the very beginning. The cleaning staff was just as enjoyable to talk to and they could not do enough to make your stay more pleasant.

I am in Crossville on a regular basis and this will be my hotel of choice from now on. Ladies you may me feel at home from the very beginning of my stay to the very end. Thank you Stacy, Stephanie, Polly, Rhonda, Mary and Amber your manager must be proud to have such a class team.

Robert H Klein
Regional Sales Manager
Lignetics Inc

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are truly delighted you had such a good stay with us. I have passed your comments on to all of my staff who with me thank you for taking time to appreciate us and the efforts we make to ensure you always have an exceptional stay.

Please come back and see us and we will have the fresh cookies and coffee waiting for you.

Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very nice facility. Room very nice. Breakfast was excellent. We came for one night and every thing was fine. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful with direction to the CCPlayhouse. I can not think of anymore to say but you want 200 characters so here they are. I hope that this makes 200 because I don't want to type anymore.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! We really appreciate your positive comments and we are delighted you had such a great stay with us.

Stone, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

As a guest I would recommend this hotel for any age group. The breakfast bar was clean and had different types of food for all different tastes..The room was spotless and the staff members were so helpful !!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful review !!! Outstanding Customer Service is the goal we aim for each and every day and I am delighted you found this on your stay.

Please come back and see us really soon and we promise and equally exceptional stay!

Brookville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I tried the Hampton Inn and they were full so the guys pointed us to the Comfort Suites. I was surprised it was very clean the breakfast was fine and the people were very friendly and helpful. We will probaly stay there next time through town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank napsack
Thank you for taking time to review our property.

We work really hard to ensure each and every guest has an exceptional stay with us and I am delighted you found this to be the case. Our clean rooms and staff service have won us many awards including hotel of the year for the last 6 years running.

We look forward to welcoming you back !!

Suzanne Moffat - General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Hampton Inn Crossville
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#4 of 12 in Crossville
4.0 of 5 stars 89 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!