“The best hotel in Crossville, TN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2581 East 1st Street, (I-40, Exit 322), Crossville, TN 38555   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Asheville, North Carolina
“The best hotel in Crossville, TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stay at this hotel 6 - 8 times per year for business. It is conveniently located along I-40 a couple of miles from Crossville. They have just recently remodeled and upgraded all the rooms. Bedding is very comfortable and rooms are spacious with fridge/micro if needed. It now has free weights in the exercise room along with the other stuff. An indoor pool and hot tub is nice. The lady that does the breakfast is does a great job with the food preparation and availability.

Room Tip: Upper Floor behind the service desk is where you have no road noise.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for writing such a positive review for us, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave such great praise for our hotel.

We are so happy you like our new look - we recently completed a full renovation of the hotel and I am so delighted you like our changes!

Please come back and see us.

Suzanne Moffat - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I rarely write reviews because I stay in hotels all most every night. But when I checked in to the comfort Suites in Crossville Tennessee it was the start of a wonderful stay. The team of employees here where the most polite team of employees I’ve ever dealt with. The stay started with Stacy and Rhonda who made me feel at home at the very beginning. The cleaning staff was just as enjoyable to talk to and they could not do enough to make your stay more pleasant.

I am in Crossville on a regular basis and this will be my hotel of choice from now on. Ladies you may me feel at home from the very beginning of my stay to the very end. Thank you Stacy, Stephanie, Polly, Rhonda, Mary and Amber your manager must be proud to have such a class team.

Robert H Klein
Regional Sales Manager
Lignetics Inc

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are truly delighted you had such a good stay with us. I have passed your comments on to all of my staff who with me thank you for taking time to appreciate us and the efforts we make to ensure you always have an exceptional stay.

Please come back and see us and we will have the fresh cookies and coffee waiting for you.

Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very nice facility. Room very nice. Breakfast was excellent. We came for one night and every thing was fine. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful with direction to the CCPlayhouse. I can not think of anymore to say but you want 200 characters so here they are. I hope that this makes 200 because I don't want to type anymore.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! We really appreciate your positive comments and we are delighted you had such a great stay with us.

Stone, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

As a guest I would recommend this hotel for any age group. The breakfast bar was clean and had different types of food for all different tastes..The room was spotless and the staff members were so helpful !!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful review !!! Outstanding Customer Service is the goal we aim for each and every day and I am delighted you found this on your stay.

Please come back and see us really soon and we promise and equally exceptional stay!

Brookville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I tried the Hampton Inn and they were full so the guys pointed us to the Comfort Suites. I was surprised it was very clean the breakfast was fine and the people were very friendly and helpful. We will probaly stay there next time through town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to review our property.

We work really hard to ensure each and every guest has an exceptional stay with us and I am delighted you found this to be the case. Our clean rooms and staff service have won us many awards including hotel of the year for the last 6 years running.

We look forward to welcoming you back !!

Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My third visit to Comfort Suites, Crossville, TN. Recent renovations have transformed this already good property to a beautiful hotel. The new furnishings are very nice, the décor tasteful. This location is convenient and safe. The staff is still OUTSTANDING--especially Linda at the front desk. She words hard to make sure everything is perfect or as close as possible. Rooms are great, lobby coffee and cookies are a nice touch, too. Breakfast is only so-so, but there is Hardee's just across I-40. Look forward to future visits to this Comfort Suites.

Room Tip: We prefer rooms on the side away from the interstate.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you so much.

What a wonderful review !!!

We are delighted you like our new look !! We worked really hard for three months totally renovating our hotel, as you commented we were already a wonderful hotel, but, our new transformation makes us even better!. We are so pleased you like our new look, please come back and see us.

Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

One night only, but we really enjoyed this hotel. Rooms were incredibly spacious and comfortable, and immaculately maintained. It was a real pleasure to shower and sleep here. Beds were the most comfortable of our entire 7-day trip. No outside noise to contend with, just peace.

Breakfast was good, and the front desk service was exceptional.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking time out to review our property.

We take great pride in our customer service and I am delighted you had such a positive experience whilst staying with us.

We welcome you back and will have the fresh baked cookies and coffee waiting for you.

Suzanne Moffat - General Manager

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!