“I call it home!....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2581 East 1st Street, (I-40, Exit 322), Crossville, TN 38555   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Monterrey, Mexico
“I call it home!....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

In 4 months, I stayed in this hotel something like 2.

A very nice place, clean and calm that I recommend if you are visiting/working in Crossville.

With a good staff and very detail oriented, this hotel is focused in serving the guests.

As so many others in USA the breakfast when you staying for long periods (one/two weeks) can start to be a litle bit boring!....

A good hotel!....With a perfect location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review !!

We are all delighted you had a good stay with us, I know you were here on business for many days and got to know all of us really well, we are always sad to see long term guests leave but I am sure you will be back on business soon and we look forward to welcoming you back 'home'.

Thank you again for your kind review - we all work hard to make this an experience above and beyond and it is so rewarding when our hard work is appreciated.

Come back and see us soon!

Suzanne Moffat - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Elgin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in April 2013 for 5 nights. We had a room with a king bed. It had 2 chairs & a desk. There is a fitness room and pool but we didn't use them. Free hot breakfast buffet. We had a lot of trouble with the internet. It would say we were connected but then still give us problems. This happened frequently each day.

We had only one other problem. It was our vacation so we slept late and put the Do Not Disturb sign out until after we got back from breakfast and we were ready to leave for the day's outings. It was 10:30 am when we left the first morning there. When we got back later in the day we found that they hadn't cleaned our room. I called the front desk and the manager answered the phone. She said that the maids indicated that they checked our room twice and the Do Not Disturb sign was out. She said that housekeeping left at 12:30. I said we left at 10:30 am and they should have cleaned our room after that. I said we needed clean towels. She said we could have towels but she wouldn't bring them to us because she was the only one at the desk. I couldn't believe it because at other times the front desk had a sign that said "Back in a few minutes". The rest of the staff was friendly and would ask how our trip was going. Every time I mentioned about the room not being cleaned the person would reply "housekeeping indicated that they checked your room twice and the Do Not Disturb sign was out". Yeah, they checked twice but really early. I would always reply that they must have looked before 10 am and shouldn't have left for the day without looking one more time. Housekeeping obviously wanted to make themselves look good and told their story to everyone on the staff. So I guess you cannot leave the Do Not Disturb sign out after 9 am or they may not clean your room.

There are only a couple restaurants nearby. FYI, the restaurant across the street is expensive and the food we got wasn't good. We had better luck going into Crossville and finding restaurants between the expressway and downtown Crossville.

Room Tip: We had a room on the end closest to the expressway. There was constant traffic and noise all night...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your review, I am delighted you had a good stay with us.

I am concerned you had an issue on one day of your 5 night stay with us regarding the DND sign, I sincerely apologize that on that day your room was not done, I have spoken to housekeeping staff and we have implemented a time log on our housekeeping sheets. I thank you so much for your review, this will help us improve our service going forward, We take all reviews both positive and negative extremely seriously and we always aim to improve in any areas where the guest had a small issue.

We hope you make it back to see us in the near future and we would be delighted to offer an upgrade to our deluxe hot tub room to ensure you have a wonderful stay with us.

Kind regards

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel while traveling from South Carolina. Because I have severe allergies we often ask to check the room first to make sure that there are no scents that might bother me (room deodorizers, etc). The desk clerk immediately suggested a room that they have used before for people with allergy issues and took us to inspect it.

The room was a nice size with two queen beds, sofa and armchair. The hotel was very quiet - we heard no noise from hallways or other rooms. Everything was very clean! Clearly this is a well-managed hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted you had a good stay with us, we pride ourselves on our clean. comfortable and friendly hotel and I am so thrilled you found this to be the case. I have shared your review with our staff.

Thank you again for taking the time share your views, I do hope you come back to see us very soon and we promise to take good care of you.

Kind regards

Suzanne Moffat - General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nice big room with coach, chair, nice linens, eco-friendly, indoor pool and hot tub, exercise room, coffee and cookies in lobby, and breakfast bar. All for $89 with AAA!.
Across the street is The Beass Lantern Winery with tasting room and restaurant.

• Stayed March 2013
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel - We won Choice's Gold Award for the 8th year running again this year and also Crossville Best Hotel 2013 Award !!

Come back and see us and we will have the coffee and fresh baked cookies waiting for you.

Thank you again for your wonderful comments!

Hermitage, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My mom and I stayed here while on a girls' weekend in Crossville. We have nothing but good to say about this hotel! Everything was super clean. We got a better rate (thanks to AAA) than was advertised online. Our room was HUGE. The beds are especially fine--pillow top mattress, lots of pillows, great linens. Refrigerator is larger than most mini-fridges in hotels. We had the pool and hot tub to ourselves on the second night, and both were perfectly clean and refreshing. Friendly check-in staff.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor which I recommend. No noise from the pool, breakfast area, or othe...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank You so much!!

Your review is amazing; we are all so delighted you had a fabulous stay with us. It is always so fantastic when people share their experiences. Come back soon and see us and I guarantee you will be impressed with some new updates.

Since your recent visit our fitness center has completely been revamped, new flooring, wall coverings, new hardware - it looks even better than before!!

We also will be introducing a new guest marketplace! This will be in place in a few days’ time.

I'm excited to welcome you all back - thank you again for the wonderful review, we all really appreciate you.

Regards

Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The hotel was very clean, the bed very comfortable and the staff was helpful. Not much in this area for food choices beyond a couple of fast food places and a mexican restaurant. When in this area I would stay at this hotel again since there are not lot of hotel choices in the area. Was on a trip to Fall Creek Falls and the falls is only a short drive from the hotel. I would recommend the hotel if you are taking a overnight trip to the falls.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property recently, we all greatly appreciate you taking time out to share your positive experience and I will be sure to share this with my staff.

I wanted to let you know we have been working hard to provide more food options for our guests and am delighted to let you know that we have teamed up with Ruby Tuesdays' in town to now offer room delivery service!! We have also produced a detailed food guide to good restaurants in the area.

Thank you again for your very kind and informative review, we hope to see you soon on your next trip to see Fall Creek Falls.

Many thanks

Suzanne Moffat
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the hotel was quiet and the beds were super comfortable! Yes some areas looked a little dated, but I could overlook that because it was very clean. They do need a larger breakfast area--we ate ours on a couch in the lobby There was a bit of road noise but it was tolerable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Our Beds are the Best!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property. I am delighted you had your best night's sleep at our hotel, we receive so many compliments on our beds, they are of the highest quality and all of our bedding is premium standard so its so rewarding when our efforts are recognized. Thank you!!!

We are always investing in our property. We are excited to announce we will be doing even more to ensure our guests have a truly amazing stay with us, come back and see us and i know you will appreciate the changes we are making.

Again, thank you, I will share your comments with all of the staff at the property.

Kind Regards

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!