“Perfect!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Crossville

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Crossville to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Crossville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   105 Executive Drive, Crossville, TN 38555 (Formerly Days Inn Crossville)   |
Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Crossville
airman74
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went to this hotel with a work partner...
Clean and nice place to stay for the night!
This hotel gives you free wifi and free breakfast at a very reasonable place.
Friendly staff.
I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2012
OSD, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you so very much for your comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It's your comments that help us to continually improve our guest experience. Once again thank you so much.

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Candler, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Toilet made running noise every 30 seconds, fan in bathroom did not work, there was a hole in the washcloth, killed spider as I was pulling bed sheets down to go to sleep, got a Coke from the machine (which was out of date). Probably won't be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
OSD, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
I would like to apologize for the condition of the room that you are given. We here at the property take very seriously our customers comments and concerns. It is obvious that we failed in delivering exactly what you wanted. Although we are going through a renovation with a lot of different things going on at the property that still is no excuse. I only wished that you had brought that to our attention during your stay with us. I am positive we could major stay exactly what you wanted. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your customer service expectations. Again I do apologize.

Mila General Manager
West Chester, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This motel, that used to be a Days Inn a few weeks ago, really needs maintenance! Examples: the wallpaper is peeling and the cabinet housing the refrigerator has a missing handle, so I had to use a pocket knife to pry open the cabinet door so the refrigerator could be used. It's that kind of place. The free breakfast had waffles but no fruit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
OSD, Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We are very sorry for your poor stay with us. We take very serious your comments. We are going through a renovation and it is obouvious you where given a room that was not to be rented. We have a 100% satisfaction policy and I am positive if we knew we could have made your stay perfect. Thank You for your comments.
Delray Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Definitely a 2 star. Sits behind a gas station and a Waffle house. Owners are trying to upgrade it. Pool is dirty and only two chairs which are broken. Breakfast is in the small lobby with only three tables the breakfast consists of stale donuts, frosted flakes and white bread. horrible. we stayed their to go to the Hwy 127 sale. Not much choice wear to stay in Crossville.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
OSD, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for staying at the Select Inn. We apologize for any
Inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay. We do
take all comments seriously and appreciate all feedback. I am very sorry that you did not have an opportunity to express your concerns to us while you were here. I am positive we could have made your stay perfect for you. We have a 100% guarantee policy.

Your concerns have been shared with our staff to improve our service
and quality.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I have been here for several weeks on business. The price is right. The staff is friendly. The rooms are spacious, clean, quiet and have large screen tv's, fridge & microwave. I will stay here if ever in the area.

Room Tip: king or queens are very spacious with sleeper sofa & coffee table & desk for work.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Duluth, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were just looking for a place to stay for one night-- and the Days Inn was perfect for us! The pool looks like it needs some re-model before opening in the Spring. Room was nice-- flat screen tv, micro fridge, microwave and a nice sitting area next to our king size bed that provided a nice sleep :)
We will most likely return to Days Inn when we return to Crossville for a short stay... Hope the pool opens soon!!

Room Tip: Good for a short stay!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Traveling for several days upon returning home we stopped in at this hotel given by our tomtom. The smell inside was very musty, beds very springing and the pillows were nonexistent. The following morning my husband and children went across the street to eat and I stayed behind. My husband left both keys inside the room with me so I could check out after I finished packing and dressed. While getting dressed(i hadnt check out yet) a women and child entered unannounced(maid service) once she realized I was in the room proceded to say sorry sorry and left. I called up to the front desk and informed them of what happened. 10 minutes later my husband went to front desk and the front desk clerk(john) procedes to tell him the the maid service did knock. One- if she did knock then why did she act like she wasnt supposed to be there, also and if I havent check out yet and its not after the time I am supposed to be there.. why would maid service be entering my room? To plunder through my things? To let the little girl use the bathroom? Its not to freshen my sheets because I am not spending another night. Made a complaint with the corporate office and left a message with John to leave for the manager to call me after 12 when he/she gets in. needless to say management hasnt returned my call.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Crossville? Share your experiences!