“friendly staff, great quality & value for money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4038 Highway 127 North, Crossville, TN 38571 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Crossville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Crossville
Gourock, United Kingdom
“friendly staff, great quality & value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

stayed one night and found a friendly welcome at the hotel - great situation just off the main road, yet not near any neighbours so had a quiet night. Hot jacuzzi after teatime was a treat. Room was very comfy and seemed to have new carpets, very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I spent the night here on our way to Virginia to visit family, on August 30, 2013. The hotel is great at all it sets out to be: a clean, safe, quiet place to rest for the evening. The staff is very friendly; the location is convenient for access from I-40. The water pressure in our shower was wonderful - not something you can say about every hotel you visit! We didn't try the breakfast, so I can't comment on that. But should the occasion ever arise in the future, I'll gladly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Howard, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I also stayed at this hotel (with my sister, daughter and niece) during the 127 sale. We checked in on July 31st and checked out August 4th. As 'angiesu' mentioned, price gouging does seem to be the name of the game here. Our stay cost us $250.92 a night for a room with 2 queen beds! I have stayed in the same type of room at other LaQuintas for as low as $61 a night. I personally heard the general manager quote different prices to different people ($129, $169, $209 and $219 for the same type of room I had) Even though Raj Patel, the general manager, indicated that the room was discounted as much as possible, he would not tell me what discounts were applied. Our toilet not only stopped up, it OVERFLOWED, leaving the bathroom unavailable for about an hour.

Room Tip: Find another hotel!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here on our 127 yard sale trip. This was our first year so we didn't know where we was going to be at so we did not book in advanced. We called around to several hotels and this one was the only one that had a room available. I've never had a problem with La Quinta Inn in the past but when they double their rate, that is ridiculous. I thought price gouging was illegal? Our toilet was stopped up in our room. The next morning when we went down for breakfast we had to wait forever for the food to be re filled because the same man was working maintenance, the front desk, and the breakfast bar. This was on a Friday night in August, no holiday or anything just the 127 yard sale going on, and we paid 234.00 for a room with 2 people. 2 double beds.

• Stayed August 2013
Carriere
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were on Hwy 127 garage sale, didn't have a reservation but walked in and got a room for the night. The one problem was I should have asked the price of the room for one night, but I didn't ask and that was my fault. The room was 199.00 a night plus tax which was a little more than average for LaQuinta. The breakfast was not good, the lamp didn't work by the beds. I would hope for that price everything would work in the rooms. Bad experience! Lesson learned.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bangs,TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The rooms were very clean and bright. The carpet and furnishings were bright and cheerful. We were traveling through from Texas to Vermont on our way to a family reunion. It was in a conveinent location right by the interstate 40. We always stop at this location on our way to our destination. We order pizza from Papa John's and they deliver to our room. The breakfast room is very clean and well stocked. They have a nice swimming pool with warm water. It was nice to exercise in the exercise room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel for a relaxing night sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville? Share your experiences!