“Value and excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville

You added Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4038 Highway 127 North, Crossville, TN 38571 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Crossville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Value and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Patel family will accommodate every need with smiling faces. Surely a great bargain for a nice stay with comfortable upgraded rooms, new carpet and amenities. The hotel is close to good dining alternatives, offers a great breakfast spread, and the recent upgrades are commendable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We booked this hotel on the road about 30 minutes before we got there. The staff was nice, and the room was clean and comfortable. The young man who checked us in was very nice and friendly. The older man who checked us out was less friendly but oh well, Bed was very comfortable. Would recommend for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My girl friend and I were going to Nashville to have some entertainment and meet up with my parents. At about 6PM, we decided to stop at this hotel for some R & R since we had been up for about 7 hours now. We would make the rest of the 2 1/2 hours the next day. I was expecting the usual bored/ fake happiness look on the front desk's face since I have stayed at many hotels in the past including La Quinta's. But surprisingly, I was greeted by a cheerful youth by the name of Jay. His smile appeared sincere and looked like he was friendly inviting us without saying any words (I took alot of English in College). Anyways, he gave us a modestly priced non-smoking room. Jay even helped me carry all my loads of luggage in! Such a huge help for sure. I was a bit shocked that I didn't hear any noise coming from the interstate right next to the hotel. Very nice and quiet indeed. After a hot shower and a dip in the pool, my girl friend and I snugly went to bed and woke up and left early in the morning to continue or road trip. Overall a pleasant stay, and if I am ever in town again, I will certainly come and visit this location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have stayed at many LQ's as we travel with a small dog. We stayed here only one night. The highlight was the personable young man who checked us in. Our room was average for a La Quinta. There was a dirty washcloth stuffed up in the corner of the shower which obviously had been missed upon the cleaning of the room. One of our bath towels also was dirty (with black marks on it) but we just did not use it since they had provided 4 towels and there was just the two of us. We did not see a need to tell management since we had enough towels and there was nothing they could do beyond taking the dirty ones away. One good point... it seemed the carpet had been recently replaced. Breakfast was the usual choices for the chain except I noticed they did not provide bananas for the cereal. Apples were the only fruit choice. We had planned to stay here another night but changed our minds. All in all, we would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I came to rest up in Crossville from Knoxville to rest up after a grueling 9 hour drive. A couple of friends and I had made plans to visit Ozone Falls near this the area. I arrived at this hotel around 6 PM and about to literally collapse. The front desk man (I think his name was Jay) was very nice and even helped me carry my luggage in! I was surprised by this since no other hotel I have went to even offered to help. I was told that some new reconstruction of the carpets had occured and it looked pretty nice. The smell of new carpet was a bit noticeable in the room, but I got rid of it by just turning on the AC unit. Overall it was pretty good. The beds were comfy, no smell of Cigarettes (thank god!), and most important : clean. I woke up in the morning, came downstairs to check out, and had an awesome breakfast. I will definitely return

Room Tip: The rooms on the right side of the hotel face the parking lot.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We love staying here. Everything is close by. You are directly off the interstate but you don't hear the traffic. The hot-tub and pool are warm and inviting. The breakfasts are ok, but the staff are excellent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed recently after a terrible experience at a nearby "resort". We pulled up at about 10am hoping that they might have a room available. We had been unable to make a reservation earlier in the week because of a youth baseball championship taking place in the area, and were hoping not to have to spend another night camping in day 4 of almost continuous rain. The front desk was VERY busy as the rain had caused cancellations and a number of the families from the teams were checking out. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and said that they would have a room ready for us within 30 minutes.

We were so relieved as we had left our previous accommodations in about 15 minutes and hadn't even showered. We were expected at a family reunion later, and I was hoping not to have to use the camping facilities at the nearby state park. We went to a nearby restaurant for breakfast and came back to a freshly made up room. It was clean, tidy, new carpeting, and comfortable. The staff was friendly towards our dog and we had plenty of time to shower and dress before heading out for the days activities.

We had a king size bed with fresh clean linen, bedspread, and pillows, and a flat screen t.v. I slept wonderfully!

Breakfast was served in the morning and consisted of make your own waffles, bagels, a variety of pastries, toasts, muffins, cereal, coffee, juice, tea, and milk. Admittedly, it would have been nice to have had some form of protein, but this was an $89 per night La Quinta. Not an Embassy Suites, and they served a much wider variety of food than I have found in numerous similar hotels.

The staff was very friendly during check in, breakfast, and during check out inquiring about our needs, our stay, and how we slept. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville? Share your experiences!