“Below average compared to other places I've stayed in this price range” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4038 Highway 127 North, Crossville, TN 38571 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Crossville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Crossville
Conway, Arkansas
“Below average compared to other places I've stayed in this price range”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The funny smell someone mentioned on walking in was probably chlorine from the pool, It was a very strong odor as I walked in and every time I walked out in the hallway.
The man and woman at the desk that I talked to were very nice.
I didn't feel like the room was up to standards on cleanliness. I expected much better from a La Quinta. The floor and bathroom are very important to me when I stay in a motel and both were lacking in cleanliness in this place.

The bed was comfortable enough and the large desk was good but the furniture overall was rather old and rickety looking to me. The recliner in my room was rather sad looking.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Very friendly and helpful managers. Comfortable rooms. My only complaint? Hallway in the bedroom is too narrow.... but that's because of the large bathroom! If you have to make a choice that way, I'd stick with the large bathroom. Just a couple days before our stay, we were discussing the poor water pressure we've encountered in hotels. Not so with this one. Fantastic water pressure. Convenient location. Wonderful indoor pool and hot tub. It was a lovely vacation, thanks in part to a great hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was greeted by a pleasant woman, perhaps the owner/manager's spouse upon entering the facility. Assigned to a clean and fortunately a very quiet room. My wife and I would elect to return to this facility should our travels take us to this area again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Madill, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is an excellent hotel right off interstate. Very nice and reasonable. Staff was more than accommadating to my needs and even offered to help me carry my luggage inside. Hotel has nice indoor pool with hot tub. I would reccommend this hotel to everyone. I definately would stay again and hope that I get the chance too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Alexandria, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I love that La Quinta's accept pets. We stopped in Crossville during a cross country venture.

For the price, you can't really expect much, but the hotel was barely decent. When my husband and I came into the room, we felt dirty and greasy. I took off my flip flops and walked on the carpet... it was sticky and had a weird feel to it. Nonetheless, I refused to walk around barefoot... it felt that the place hadn't been truly cleaned for months.

The bathroom was a nice size. The bathtub also had a pretty remarkable mildew smell. I wish I would have had shower shoes to take a shower in because I didn't trust that there wasn't all sorts of stuff and bacteria in the bathtub.

We stayed here just for convenience. It is located just off of the I-40 which was nice. The grounds that surround the hotel are not well kept and there was trash everywhere outside. After staying at this sub-standard La Quinta, my husband and I need to be more mindful of which ones we stay at. Not all La Quintas are treated equal!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville

Address: 4038 Highway 127 North, Crossville, TN 38571 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Crossville)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Crossville
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Crossville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Crossville
Crossville La Quinta
La Quinta Hotel Crossville

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Crossville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.