“never again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn and Suites Covington

Executive Inn and Suites Covington
You added Executive Inn and Suites Covington to your Saves list
Executive Inn and Suites Covington
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1007 Highway 51 North, Covington, TN 38019 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn - Covington)   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Covington
Fort Worth, Texas
“never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Checked into the hotel and went to see family in the area. When i came back i found the room was old and had a bad smell. I was going to stay because the room was done by hotwire so i couldn't get my money back. When i pulled the bed down the sheets were pink and looked like they were from a discount store. There was no dust ruffle on the box spring and it looked dark and old so i really didn't want to sleep there. The lamp on the side of the bed didn't have a switch to turn it on. I saw flies in the bathroom and when i looked in the dresser drawer for a phone book or any information about the area all i found was a empty 40 oz beer bottle. I went to another hotel and explained what i had found and they checked me into a room. When i went to check out of the first hotel they told me that since more than 30 minutes had passed i had to pay for the room for one night even though i didn't stay there. I did call hotwire the next day and they did refund one of the two nights for me. This was supposed to be a 2 star hotel. It was more like a hotel that rents by the hour. I was even afraid to park my car in the parking lot.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chattanooga, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

The room itself was decent, about what you would expect for $40. Clean bathroom area and room, comfortable bed, recently painted interiors. So the room itself wasn't that bad. What was bad was the overall service of the workers. I had to wait 10 minutes to get checked in, after ringing the bell numerous times to get someone's attention. Then, the guy was rude to me more than once. He barely spoke English, and his tone was very harsh. When I asked about how to access the wireless internet because I was having issues connecting, he got a bad attitude with me. The hotel itself is maybe 100 yards from train tracks that are very active (at one point I clocked them every half hour), so if you're looking for a good night's sleep and are a light sleeper like me, you're in trouble. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well, even though the bed was very cozy. When I went to check out the next morning, the lady at the front desk acted like it was a major inconvenience to check me out. I would say that the location of this hotel and the staff made it to where I wouldn't want to come back. I think I could handle the train. Ear plugs work wonders. But a hotel is a hospitable job. Rude employees make for a bad experience.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
plummer minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2009

we got to the hotel and the front desk told us they had to clean the room.When we got in the room right after it was clean there was dead bugs in the bathroom over by the tub. There was not a phone book in the room and the tv didnt work there was no channel guide in the room

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Been to Executive Inn and Suites Covington? Share your experiences!