“Rustic and relaxing” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Little Andy's Sportsman Lodge

Little Andy's Sportsman Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Counce
Little Andy's Sportsman Lodge
You added Little Andy's Sportsman Lodge to your Saves list
7255 Highway 57, Counce, TN 38326   |
Drummonds, Tennessee
“Rustic and relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My son and I love little Andys,we go 2 to 4 times a year on our fishing trips to Pickwick. I mean, you can not beat the price,location and folks that work their have always been friendly folks. I lived in pickwick as a boy ,and enjoy bringing my son their. Thanks Little Andys for being part of our good times. Dalton and Jack Vilseck
P.S See yaw 2/15/14 herd white bass were biting.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I loved the service they gave me. they did there best to make me happy. I loved the small town, the restaurant next door (R&B'S) was amazing. thank you letting me take my dog, with a little but reasonable rate. thank for the stay. I loved it! I hope I will get the chance to go back to Pickwick, Tennessee

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Memphis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is a motel at the lake, not the Hilton on 2nd street. Pay $40.00 at Little Andy's or pay $119 at the Hampton. Your choice. Grilles in the parking lot, air works and heat works. Place is clean, good TV's and WiFi. Boat covers for the bass boats that can't get wet and they're pet friendly.

Room Tip: We usually stay up on the hill, quiet and kitchenettes.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

if you are just looking for somewhere to lay your head after a day on the water, this place is good enough. everything was clean, although a bit old. it had a kinda musty smell. we stayed in a double room, but no kitchenette, and the lights from outside shined into your room even though there were blinds on the windows. like i said, ok to sleep in but wouldnt want to spend too much time in the room. ... although the lady at the check in desk was very nice and they do have free ice to fill your ice chests up...

Room Tip: i think i would have prefered to stay in one of their cabins/houses instead of the hotel rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Being that you do not have a lot of choices for the Pickwick area, we found Little Andy's to be just what we needed!! If we were going to spend any time in the room, we would probably stay somewhere else with a little scenery. The carpet was very new looking, but, it was "commercial" grade. The walls of concrete blocks were recently painted & the other walls were cheap paneling. The tile in the bathroom looked fairly new. The bath is very tiny!! Would be hard for a "big" person. Understand, that everything in the place is very low quality, but, again, it was all well maintained. We would stay there again due to the cleanliness and convienence!! Right in front of the motel is the R & B Rib House. According to the locals & the amount of the cars in the parking lot, it is suppossed to be very good!! The times we tried to eat there you had to wait for a table, so we went elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Little Andy's Sportsman Lodge? Share your experiences!