“Great Family Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newport, Tennessee
“Great Family Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My son and I hiked with Peanut the Alpaca and the llama Abu yesterday. It was a fabulous trek...the weather was perfect, the view of the Great Smoky Mountains was awesome and Steve and Zach our guides were entertaining and informative. I highly recommend bringing your family to Smoky Mountain Llama Treks and meet some llama friends you will never forget. We are already planning our next llama trek...Thank You and see you soon!!

Visited March 2014

Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Best Decision Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I want everyone to have the same wonderful experience I had! Steve is a great tour guide and such a nice man. The llamas (and peanut butter, the alpaca) are amazing and so sweet. They are the best hiking buddies! They don't stink or spit! They're so fun to be around!

I wish the best for Steve and his llamas. I hope they get more business, they deserve it! This place was perfect! Beautiful view, nice llamas, nice people!
I can't wait to go back. I'll miss all the llamas, especially Talley and Peanut Butter!

We'll visit for another hike soon!

Visited February 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to hike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My daughter and I went on the Padgett Mill Hike. Amazing views. It was a little steep at first but well worth it. The llamas were really gentle. Our Guide was a really nice young man. Very polite and friendly and answered all of my questions. We could see so many of the mountain tops because all the leaves were down. The road getting there was narrow and there were not a lot of signs. So give yourself a little extra time. We really had a nice time and would definitely do it again.

Visited December 2013
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“great family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great family fun!!!!!!!! We had a wonderful time hiking thru mountains with Llamas and they were very gentle.

Visited November 2013
“Couldn't be better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We drove up 3 hours for a day trip just for this llama trek and couldn't have been happier about it! Definitely worth it. This was a great way to see the mountains and the fall leaves in a unique way. I definitely will return and bring more friends!

Visited November 2013