“Nice Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Nice Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had a party of nine and had good service and great food. Chips and salsa were good. We did not have to wait for a table and were seated quickly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Customer service is Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I ordered two entrees togo was told fifteen mins I live only ten mins away i left right after i called and got my food drove straight back home to find it cold and the food just slopped together. We ordered cheese enchiladas where the cheese wasnt even melted and covered in a orange red covering with a bunch of raw onions thrown ontop we asked them to be inside not only that but we ordered an expensive meat dip with no dip just meat cold. when i called back they told us jus eat it this time and nxt time well fix it i said no im bringing it back for a refund. when i got there the manager was rude to me never apologized and laughed at what we told him. I will never eat here ever again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cordova, Tennessee
“RUDE, TERRIBLE, UNBELIEVABLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We went to El Porton today 5-11-13 with a party of 18, called ten minutes ahead, after my son's graduation. We arrived and a heavier, a lady, I believe was the manager approached us and I said " we are the party of 18 that just called" she said over and over "we don't take reservations". I said ok well we just wanted to be polite and call to give a heads up. She told me to "go over there mam", three times. We wanted to leave but didn't want to ruin everyone's day. She stared us down and you wouldn't believe how rude she acted toward us. My 11 year old daughter was in the restroom and the same lady shoved her with her shoulder to move her away from the sink.

Visited May 2013
Macon, Georgia
“Average Mexican fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant offers average Mexican fare with nothing really special to offer. The inside seems a bit old and could use a good cleaning.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Just So, So Mexican Good...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We went on A Friday night. Got seated right away. Good wait staff. Ordered tacos, taquitos, and burrito dinner. Nothing special. Mostly bland flavor to be honest. But we are used to authentic Mexican food so we may be biased. :) I did eat here years ago and it was delish! It may just have been the night. Many Memphians swear by it! Give it a try! Cheese dip was good!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere