“Unimpressed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Unimpressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I have wanted to visit this restaurant for some time. My father took me to the now closed location downtown, when I was younger, and I never forgot the smell of the grill and salad bar. My husband and I went on a Thursday night and it wasn't horrible but nothing like I imagined. The cordova location lacks the cool, but elegant atmosphere the downtown location did. The server was inexperienced and overwhelmed with three tables, including hours. Although there was plenty of room, they seated us in the back corner. The food was cold, salad pre made (at least that's how it tasted), and the chairs/tables reminded me of a cheap buffet restaurant. The server took forever to speak to us, and when he did, he yelled across the restaurant at us! He still proceeded to collect dirty dishes and serve his other tables before approaching our table even once! We almost left! I ordered the lamb chops, which was cold. My husbands chicken pasta was good though. Maybe you get better service on a busy night.....

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Great steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Enjoyed dining here. The wait was long but worth it. Husband had a 36oz T-bone and I had a stuffed Filet Mignonette.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Long wait, lousy service, good steak, place smells like mold and moth balls, overpriced. What else is there to say?

Visited March 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great steaks right next to where we were working”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Dropped in with friends, and really surprised at how good the food is. Good portions, and packed on a Thursday night. Never tried the deserts.

Visited March 2013
“Nothing Really Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Priced higher than value received. Service in bar was extremely slow-- not enough staff for the demand. Painfully slow service. Whenever I have to chase down a server just to pay, I am not happy.

Food is average. Try another steakhouse for better tasting food and service!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere