“Ya might want to consider Logan's down the road instead!!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 128 Restaurants in Cordova
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Memphis, Tennessee
“Ya might want to consider Logan's down the road instead!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Went to this steakhouse because of a gift coupon and am certainly glad that I didn't pay for the meal out of my own pocket! The quality of beef was poor, tasteless and not cooked to our specs. Our baked potato was child's size, but the broccoli side was delicious. The appetizers were way too small for the price also. Our waitress must have been just hired as she was incredibly forgetful, The management was very good, but that cannot replace poor quality food. Overall, just don't expect too much for the price...average meal, but I won't be returning or recommending.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Not only is the atmosphere a good one but the quality of the food and service is what will bring me back! Really enjoyed the experierence!

Visited May 2014
Cordova, Tennessee
“Birthday Lunch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I just wanted to thank the manager for making our experience a delight. We were seated at a large round table and I think maybe overlooked by a new server. In the confusion, we waited about 10 minutes before being seen. As soon as the manager was notified, we were treated like royalty. I can honestly say that I have been treated much worst at other restaurants in the area and never even received an apology. She went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed to make my daughters birthday extra special. It is great to know that service and the customer do still mean something at this location. Thank you...we will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paragould, Arkansas
“Disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was the worst trip that we have ever had to an Outback. Steaks were cooked wrong. Sides were not correct and I had to ask 4 or 5 times for a refill on my drink and our waitress kept saying "you sure can" but she never retuned with it. Then it took us forever to get her back to tell her our food was incorrect. A Manager came over but it was too late to fix anything as the others in our party were almost finished eating.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cordova, Tennessee
“Not a good experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Our blooming onion was so greasy it was not etible.
We sent back a kids steak twice and they still could not get it right.
My Mahi was dry and tasteless.
We asked for water 3 times and had to get a manager to help us. Our waiter was overwhelmed and when asked about it, told me how slammed he was and never really apologized.... In the end, after a very poor experience they did take care of the check, but I would rather have had a good meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere