“Very welcoming staff and clean place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2423 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN 38016   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Cordova
“Very welcoming staff and clean place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I want to say kudos to Brenda the front desk clerk who knows the hotel well. My truck broke down and she went above and beyond. The room was clean and fresh. I would definitely stay again. Thanks Brenda for the warm welcome!!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Churchill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel needs a makeover. I've stayed here before and it has always been an excellent stay, but I think the decor needs re-doing. The carpets seem a little worn, some of the faucets drip, etc. On the upside, the staff were most helpful and attentive.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Kenton, TN.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just to say, that this is my second stay at Microtel on Germantown road in Memphis, TN. Receptionist, room, etc. was excellent. I will stay with them again...

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From check-in to checkout, we had a great hotel experience. Our service at the front desk was prompt and with professionalism. Our room was to our satisfaction and was well-cleaned. The staff greeted us everytime we entered and exited the hotel. Location is perfect. Plenty of restaurants, shopping, things to do in the area. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family! Thank you for a great experience!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Fort Smih
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I repeatedly tried to make reservations directly at Microtel 'during our week long stay in the Smoky Mountains. Each time I was redirected to another hotel in the Wyndham group or to an I internet booking center. I tried to find the direct line and Googled thinking I had found it. After giving all my info I was told there was a $30 fee for taxes and fees. I had ask for the AAA discount and was told they could not go lower than $69. Imagine my surprise to see on the final bill that the hotel was paid $57. I thought I was booking with Microtel reservationist. I had repeatedly tried to connect with Micotel in Nashville, Memphis, Ashville, Jackson. Each time they connected me with what I now know is an internet booking agency that charges 30 to 50 % fees. The carpet at the hotel was filthy and the the highway noise was ridiculous. I will not stay at another Wyndham property due to my horrible experience on this trip. I paid $102 for a $69 room that was noisy, filthy, and scammed their customers.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Richland Hills, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

The rooms were old... Could hear your neighbors through the walls..people at breakfast reached in and touched food .. Will not stay there again

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria

Address: 2423 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN 38016
Location: United States > Tennessee > Cordova
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Memphis/Cordova ( At Wolfchase Galleria)
Microtel Inn & Suites Memphis/Cordova ( At Wolfchase Galleria) Hotel Cordova
Microtel Cordova
Cordova Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.