Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2423 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN 38018   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Cordova

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cordova
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I book a few days a month to catch up on sleep when my son goes to his father's for visitation. I work on average 12 hr shifts 6 days a wk. At night. After coming home from work in the am i get my son up, ready, and off to school by 730. During school hrs I sleep. Then pick him up around 2. My son and i also live in a home that runs a daycare during the day with 10 kids under 5 yrs of age. It is extremely loud during the day. I am an unusually light sleeper. So with all that combined I book a rm just to be able to sleep! Lol. At this hotel they do housekeeping right in the middle of when I have to sleep during the day so I have to put the "do not disturb" sign out. The problem is, after the 3rd day I need my room cleaned and restocked. But they don't have night housekeeping. You'd think they'd at least remember that I am staying there and put out supplies by my door or something if they can't enter. And they do not air out smoking rooms between booking. They also do not clean furniture. I refused to sit on the couch in my room because there were white stains all over it! I am purely there for sleep so I tolerate it, but I'm sure most wouldn't. Also, there's only one way in/out of building which is a little inconvenient.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Harold D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

I want you to come back and try us again. I'm the new General Manager and I will make sure you stay with us is the best. You are why we are here. Please try us again.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Harold Daniels
901.213.3600
hadanielsmemphis@aol.com
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is located behind CostCo next to I-40, so the traffic noise prevented a good night's sleep.

Several people drove through the parking lot at very excessive speeds, making it a dangerous place to be for an adult, let alone a child or a pet.

Website advertised a pet fee of $35 per night. When we checked in, the fee was $55 per night because of our dog's weight (greater than 35 lbs). The sign at the front desk said $35 per night with no weight restriction, but the staff would not change the charge. When we explained that the website said $35 per night, the staff apologized but said 'Corporate' was responsible for the website and would take no responsibility for the error.

Website stated the hotel had a 'Business Center', staff said the same thing during check in. When I asked where it was the next night, staff said they don't have one, but he could charge me to use the one in the Comfort Suites next door. Once again, the staff was unwilling to take responsibility for the false information on the website or being put out by their coworkers at the front desk.

The room was moderately clean. Hair (not ours) on the bathroom floor when we arrived. Can of 'Reddi Whip' whipped cream stashed in the back of a cupboard (gross beyond description for so many reasons).

This was a terribly expensive stay at a hotel which was deceitful in its advertising, dangerous to enter/exit, with unpleasant staff, and some pretty gross surprises in the rooms. I would not recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012
watchful83, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We do NOT do false advertising. The pet fees charges are $35 for pets under 35 lbs and $55 for pets over 35 lbs. We do not charge for any service animals.
Our rooms are clean and comfortable and have served thousands of satisfied returning guests.

THis guest is unhappy with us due to pet fees which most hotels all over the world docharge .

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria

Address: 2423 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN 38018
Location: United States > Tennessee > Cordova
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Memphis/Cordova ( At Wolfchase Galleria)
Microtel Inn & Suites Memphis/Cordova ( At Wolfchase Galleria) Hotel Cordova
Microtel Cordova
Cordova Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.