Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2423 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN 38018   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Cordova

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We was going to Germantown/Cordova on a friday evening to eat and shop but we ran into a 3 hour road blocked hazard along the way and we did have time to do anything when we arrived to late so we decided to stay here and continue the next day. This microtel was close to everything and had great prices for just one night, the clerk was nice and she didnt have a room i was looking for but since we had two children she upgraded us to a suite at same cost as a regular room. This was great for us, plenty of room and adverage annities, nothing to wow about but it was nice. Only thing is that some of the sheets had small blood stains that had been there awhile, not good! All in all it was accomidating for us, would stay again if needed.

• Stayed September 2012
Harold D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and the positive comments you provided. I will share the review with the team and give them a special thanks as they are doing a wonderful job! We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone.

FAYETTEVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The room phone didn't work, the air conditioner didn't work & the bathroom sink was stopped up with dirty water. And nobody came to take care of these things. Complained to front desk with no response.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Harold D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.
I want you to come back and try us again. I'm the new General Manager and I will make sure you stay with us is the best. You are why we are here. Please try us again.
We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Euclid
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Nice Place, Will Stay Again & Pass The Word Along To Other Family Members & Friends, This Was My 4th Visit To Memphis n 2012 But My First Time Staying At Microtel Hotel. Will Return In The Future Before The Year Out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

LOUANN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great location near mall and many restaurants. Room was clean but needed a refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Jackson, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Bathroom floor and toilet was covered with long dark hairs...carpet was dirty...housekeeping staff came to the room but only to restock towels, not sure they were clean either...did not vacuum dirty carpet,did not clean the bathroom or even empty the trash cans...front desk staff was not helpful when television quit working for the fourth time during our 2 night stay...breakfast was average...if looking for a clean place to spend the night with friendly staff, keep on looking...this is NOT the place

Room Tip: go to a different hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Jackson, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I visited the weekend of Sept 14-16.Although it was not the best room ever, It was worth what I paid for it. The location is what keeps me staying here whenever I visit Memphis. It is right in the middle of everything that you could want to go to. It was a decent place to sleep in which is what I wanted. I never spend a lot of time in my room when I am on vacation so the quality of the room was up to what I needed which was some place inexpensive to lay my head. The staff were really nice to me. They were all english speaking who assisted me. It wasn't the best room in the world but it definetly wasn't the worst. I got exactly what I paid for which is an average room. When I book a room here I always make request like non smoking, first floor only, etc. That way it is in writing what I have requested and also I get no suprises. There were no weird smells when I went this time. Although the first time I went (I have stayed three times), I did stay up stairs next to someone in a smoking room who was smoking weed. It didn't bother us though once we got in the room. All in all it is an average room with a great location next to the highway, the mall, other stores, and tons of restaurants..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

hadanielsmemphis@aol.com

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria

Address: 2423 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN 38018
Location: United States > Tennessee > Cordova
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Memphis/Cordova ( At Wolfchase Galleria)
Microtel Inn & Suites Memphis/Cordova ( At Wolfchase Galleria) Hotel Cordova
Microtel Cordova
Cordova Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/By Wolfchase Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.