“The Fithiest Hotel Ever” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Cordova
Cordova, Tennessee
“The Fithiest Hotel Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

To start I decide to try this hotel because of the reviews. If I would have read more I would have tried a different place. Apparently the most recent reviews are by the owners family. I am begging everyone to avoid this place. This is not a hotel it is a sleazy motel.

First night- tv not working, called the lobby 3 times and was told how to fix the problem. Called again and someone said she would be up to check, she NEVER came so NO TV! Next NOOOO hot water had to take a cold shower.

Second day- came in from a long day and it appeared as if someone had slept on my bed and forgot to fix the bed back....2 pillows were DIRTY!!!!! NO towels replaced, a plastic hanger hanging in the restroom that clearly was not mine, ice machines broke on every floor ex pet the first floor

Second night- preparing to doze off and I had a visitor...opened my eyes to a ROACH crawling on the wall next to my bed.

I will be checking out a day early and I will be expecting a FULL refund!!!!

Frequent Traveler that will NOT be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Savanna, OK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

During our stay, we attended meetings in the conference room, which suited our needs well. We found the hotel to be quiet and the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Though the hotel itself has no restaurant, it is located in an area with many places to dine, and easy access in & out of the Memphis area.

New Mellw, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had to come in town for a meeting and a funeral. I had a room at the Quality Suites for the meeting and checked where the hotel was located as compared to the funeral home. Turns out it was just a few miles distant, so I booked a couple of extra nights and brought my family for the funeral and I stayed on for the meeting.

The staff and management were very personable and helpful. They made comments to me about having fun with my boys (actually young men) and were incredibly understanding and willing to help us.

As hosts for the meeting, they were equally super. More than willing to address any concern and always available if you needed them.

It was a very good value for the money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sylvania, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I would recommend this hotel if you what a nice place to stay near Memphis. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was good, and the pool is nice. It's a great place to stay.

Cordova, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is my third time staying at Quality Suites. I have enjoyed it each time. As far as I am concerned it is an excellent place to stay. It is conveniently located at a very fair price. The staff are very friendly and service oriented.

Pasadena, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel for the past five or more years. It was good before but is now excellent with almost all the rooms remodeled. Management is very helpful and always available to take care any needs or fixes in rooms. Excellent breakfast and convenient meeting room. Very near freeway and wide variety of good restaurants within walking distance. Mile from a major mall.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've been a business traveler for a long time, and I've found the staff here to be the most responsive to their guests of any in this price range. If you don't see it, just ask and they jump to respond. Very good value for the money. Convenient to shopping, lots of restaurants, and just off I-40. Worth a repeat visit and I hope I get to come back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!