“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Sparta,Tennessee
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Food was so good as always. Great variety. Our Server Noel was very friendly and gave wonderful service. Go back often.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mesquite, Nevada
“Just Right for a Friday Night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Chili's in Cookeville was hoppin'! it was their '80's theme weekend and the waitstaff was not only dressed "accordingly" but we could hear the kitchen staff singing to 80's tunes playing on the sound system. The place was packed; the atmosphere lively; the service prompt and attentive. My mushroom swiss burger was "just right" and the fries were fresh and not greasy. We had arrived during the "happy hour," so 2 for 1 bar drinks. It was not too hectic that we were unable to talk, but I would not really recommend it for a romantic evening. If you want a good burger, some good tunes, waitresses with winning smiles and great attitudes, and good value for your dollar, Chili's fits the bill!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crossville, Tennessee
“Mediocre chain restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Don't bother to ask for any adjustment to what is on the menu. They don't know how to serve anything except the standard way they put things together. I am used to restaurants who respect the fact that I am spending my money there and will tailor my meal to my dietary needs. Perhaps that was one bad experience, but I certainly didn't go back again.

Dallas, Texas
“Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My son and I were in Cookeville a few days ago and we decided to stop by Chili's for dinner. It was on a Saturday evening and the restaurant was very busy but our wait for a table was no more than 15 minutes. In spite of the large number of diners our order was taken in a timely manner and our server was very friendly and curteous. Our food was prepared just as ordered and we both said we'd definitely stop back in to eat on our next trip to town.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Screwed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Literally! Have been a patron of this Chilis for years. I join a group that meets every Saturday morning at the Chilis in Cookeville. This group has been meeting there for years. Last night we ate there and my friend ordered a hamburger. About halfway through his meal, he bit into a screw the size of his thumb! Management did not charge us for the meal and only offered an apology for the unfortunate "findings". Never have had anything like this happen before at any restaurant! The food on Saturday mornings has always been good but I have not had the same experience at the dinner hour. On two different occasions I have had to send my food back because it had been sitting under a warmer until it was so dried up that it was not edible. I am not a picky eater either

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chili's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.