“HIGH SCHOOL hang out on a Friday night” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 137 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American
washington
“HIGH SCHOOL hang out on a Friday night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Do not go on a Friday night....really....they were chanting...blowing whistles....standing in chairs, etc. I have no idea what the waiter was saying, my husband and I could not even speak with each other, because the noise was so loud. On top of that...the food was very average. We tried to hear the Cardinal game...but to no avail.....the waiter was very timely!!

Visited September 2013

Dresden
“Great food but pricey and loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had the wings and beer. Service is very good, food is great but the place is too loud and a bit pricey.

Visited September 2013
Crossville, TN
“Great first experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food was excellent as was the service. We selected from the lunch menu. I had the buffalito wrap with salad and my husband had the chicken tender sliders with fries. We shared an order of boneless wings with several sauces. Our waitress even showed us how to play the Trivia game. This was my experience at this restaurant and I was very impressed with the fresh salad and the taste of the food. They were not busy and we ended up staying for 2 hours. Will go back to try the fish tacos!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cookeville
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I made two trips in one to this place-- my first and my last all at the same time. The food is HORRIBLE and GREASY! It's worse than the food from a concession stand at a high school ball game! I realize it's a sports bar and I expected noise, but it's a little over the top when you can't even talk to the person sitting in front of you and you have to yell at the waitress and she does at you to take your order. Wish a million times I had just gotten up and left before ordering!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Loved the Texas Holdem, hated the dog!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

July 28, 2013 visited BWW on Interstate drive. It was a nice afternoon so we opted for the huge patio. luck for us a family decided to bring the family DOG! After ten minutes a manager ask them to remove the dog. They simple moved next to the fence ans let the dog hang out there. So during OUR family time, we got to listen to a stupid dog bark.
So after an over priced meal, and the barking dog (forget the health concerns of a dog in an eating area) BBW won't be seeing us for a while.
NOTE: that kept flashing "Rules" for playing the games like be respectful, not too loud, bad alnguage, ect. Guess it dosen't apply if you want to bring your dog and let it bark!

• Visited July 2013