“Good food at reasonable prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Elgin, Illinois
“Good food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

One of us had steak. The other had the steak and the all you can eat shrimp special. Everything tasted great except for the onion pedals that I ordered as one of my sides. I would not recommend them. They do have delicious rolls and sweet butter. Service was good. We got our food in a reasonable time considering we were there on a crowded Saturday night. Most of the tables are set up for 2 to 4 people. I did notice that groups of 6 or more people had a long wait. I don't know if you can phone ahead if you have a group of people. This restaurant has the peanuts on the table and lets you throw the peanut shells on the floor. It was a bit messy and felt a bit odd under our feet at the table. I would prefer that they put a second bucket on the table for you to put the peanut shells. Despite the peanut mess, we enjoyed our experience and meal so much we went back to the same restaurant a week later.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The food here is great and our server Steven was a gem. I had the 16 oz rib eye and my wife had the 12 oz filet. Both of our steaks were cooked to perfection, just barely medium as we had asked. My wife was offered the option the option of having her steak butterflied, and of course declined that, but I know some people prefer that. The salads were large and the baked potatoes were perfectly done -not the least bit grainy like sometimes happens. The rolls were hot, buttery and melted in your mouth.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Once is enough.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ate there once and we didn't like the atmosphere or the food. We never went back. There are much better options in Cookville, TN.

Cookeville, Tennessee
“I eat here at least once a month”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Logans is default place for vendors to take me to lunch. Like the peanuts, menu is ok, I usually have something with shrimp in it. The burgers are good, beer is cold. Nice place to go when you dont know where you to eat.

Visited June 2013
Crossville, Tennessee
“Don't butterfly the steak, please!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

They butterflied the filet mignon, then sent it to the table burned. Fortunately, the waitress returned a moment later, noticed what had been hiding under a large piece of italian parsley, and had the steak recooked. The second was cooked fine and not butterflied. So be sure to make mention of not butterflying your steak and your meal should be fine. Our waitress was excellent, checking frequently, and offering to replace the steak even before it was mentioned.

• Visited February 2013