“Very clean rooms, a nice change from some of the places I've been.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn of Cookeville

You added Americas Best Value Inn of Cookeville to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn of Cookeville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   897 South Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Holiday Savings Special
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Cookeville
“Very clean rooms, a nice change from some of the places I've been.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Good value, whole place was very clean and tidy, I don't partake in breakfast in any motels because I'm usually still in bed so I can't comment on it. Staff were very friendly, room is great, everything is crispy clean, no bums hanging around like u find in some cheap motels elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012
manaharpatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn of Cookeville, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear ozLUFFMAN,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share an opinion with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our "no frills" room and friendly staff. Come back and see us again!

Americas Best Value Inn Cookeville, TN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

The room was fine, the a/c worked good, and the swimming pool was clean. Good location. Walking distance to many places and close to the Interstate. I was on my way to Little Rock and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear Adak C,

Thank you for posting a review with us. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and convenient location. If you return to the area, we would like to have you stay again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The front desk clerk was rude. The room had that old musty, mildew smell to it. The mattress on the bed was so hard that it felt like i was sleeping on concrete. Like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. I won't being staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear trippin4sho,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I am concerned about the issues you had mentioned during your stay. We do have Serta mattresses which are less than 4 years old. We do also rotate our mattresses according to schedule. I am sorry that we weren't able to meet your expectations.

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Looking around for a motel in Cookevile, ABV had a very low price. I was worried it might not be high quality, but it surpassed all my expectations. Service was excellent (even though we arrived late in the night) and room was spacious and very clean. Wonderful stay, would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear bananieab,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean and spacious guest rooms. If you should return to the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

During our road trip, my friends and I found a coupon for this hotel. We decided to go here on the day before we would drive to Nashville, and I'm still happy we did it. The rooms are insanely big. Everything is clean, the bathroom is also huge and very luxurious! The breakfast was limited, but in comparison to other places we stayed it was pretty nice (coffee and tea, cereals, waffles and muffins). For us European students it was an all American experience to stay in this hotel along the road, due to the fact we were in the middle of other budget hotels and fast food restaurants (really, it was the biggest collection of places to eat along the road we have ever seen, and we're traveling for a while already). If you need to stop on your way to Nashville, Tennessee, go here!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Cornelia D,

I appreciate the fact that you posted a review with us. We enjoyed having you as our guest. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. We hope that you stay with us again in the future!

Americas Best Value Inn-Cookeville, TN
Davenport, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011 via mobile

We stayed on the lower level with a king sized bed. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfy. Overall service was good. I would stay there again if my travels brought me back to this city.

• Stayed September 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I made a reservation for this hotel online. Upon arrival I learned that this hotel does not accept pets. There was nothing on their website to indicate they did not accept pets (they have since added this to their website). My confirmation from hotels.com did not indicate that this hotel did not allow pets. The front desk clerk was argumentative with me from the very beginning. She did not apologize once - she was very rude! I was sitting in my car outside their office trying to find another hotel within my budget that would allow pets when the front desk clerk came outside and TOLD ME I HAD TO LEAVE! I have never been treated so badly in all my life. I will never stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Greg G, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn of Cookeville, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
We here at Americas Best Value Inn of Cookeville, TN do sincerely apologize for the errors found on the website you indicated in your review about our no pet policy. The website in question and other affiliations,whom we have no direct control over, did not list our no pet policy as per our request. We have taken steps to ensure that this omission is resolved. Our main webpage listed through our parent company has always listed our no pet policy.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn of Cookeville? Share your experiences!