“No Fitted Sheet” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1292 South Walnut Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501-4038 (Formerly Super 8 Cookeville)   |
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Cookeville
“No Fitted Sheet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Rooms are newly remodeled and clean, but this is one that does not put fitted sheet on mattress. This is very important to me. I don't like the sheet coming untucked in the middle of the night and ending up on a bare mattress. Very nasty in my book. Hopefully this review will help them correct this problem.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We really appreciate you telling us about your concern about the hotel. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. We hope that you may consider us again in the future. Thank you once again--Leanna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Satsuma, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I am a RediCard Member (which means absolutely nothing to the company). I received an email about the month of April being National Pet Month & if you booked your room during this month, you would receive 15% off the room price. You had to call the reservation number & use a Promo code which I did & was told my "new" room rate which included the discount. Upon departure when I received my receipt, I was charge the "FULL" amount for my room ~ 5 days worth. When I brought this discrepancy to the clerk I was told the "manager was the only person who could change it & to call back Monday (this was Sunday morning). When I spoke to the manage, Leanna, I was told she couldn't help me & I had to call another number! Here we are, it is now Wednesday, I'm still calling all over & I am still trying to get a credit of $60+ Dollars & still getting the roundaround. SO ~ MY ADVICE TO YOU ~ IF YOU STAY AT THIS RED ROOF INN, CHECK YOUR RECEIPT YOU MAY BE OUT $$$$$ ALSO!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
First, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I am truly sorry that your experience was not what you expected. We are committed to providing the best customer service possible, therefore your feedback is important to us. I certainly apologize of the confusion with your recent reservation. Your concern has been properly addressed and resolved as soon as it was known in a timely manner. We do hope you give us another try should your travel plans bring you our way. Thank you once again--Leanna
Chapel Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This hotel is a great value - like most Red Roof Inns, it was recently renovated and the rooms are terrific. It is in a very convenient location with easy access to almost anything. A great room at a great price!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for your review. We certainly like to hear back from our guests. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations for a Red Roof Inn. We strive very hard to maintain or exceed that standard. Our goal is to see that every guest has a comfortable stay and leaves satisfied. Thank you again.
Leanna
Lynchburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I found ourselves in Central TN a day early, and this was the only place with a room available near Nashville. The room was clean but smelled like a smoking room. The price was also outrageous, about $86. I guess I expected decent prices the night of, not price-gouging. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was decent. Bed was comfortable. In the end, you could probably do better.

If you stay here in Cookeville, head over to Cinco Amigo's for great Mexican and to Ralph's Donut Shop for a great experience and delicious donuts.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review of the hotel is a very important tool that we use to let us know how well we are servicing our guests. I see that that we did not live up to your expectation of what is required of a Red Roof Inn, for that I sincerely apologize. Since your stay, we have fixed the issues. We do hope you give us another chance on your next travels, Thank you--Leanna
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed here in November, 2013. Very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, beds were wonderful. The price was more than reasonable and a bargain.
However, no elevators for upstairs so be aware of that. Also, room faced the high way and
has an outside entrance. Very noisy during rush hour and the comings and goings of others.
Things quieted down after 11:00 pm. If you aren't used to an outside room entrance, this might
be a problem for you. Didn't do breakfast but I think for the price, free coffee and juice would be
all that I would expect! I don't understand why everyone expects a free breakfast to be as much as going to a restaurant!!! Be grateful for what you get free!!! Cracker Barrel was across the road and many other restaurants were close by. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for the great review! I am pleased to see that we met or exceeded your expectations. Its nice to know that our service was such that you will return and are recommending us to others. That certainly speaks volumes abut our staff here at the Red Roof Inn of Cookeville. Thank you again for the review--Leanna
Roanoke, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

A very average place, but considering the price paid a very nice stopping spot. A few quibbles... Breakfast was a carbohydrate paradise with packaged prodicts ruling the roost. The shower was more of a gentle rain than cleaning water and the staff was disinterested for a hospitality spot. Otherwise it was clean, neat and had everything one would need to stay the night.

Room Tip: No elevator.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Red Roof Inn of Cookeville. It certainly helps guide us to areas of service where we can improve. We have addressed the issues and invite you back to stay with us In the future.
North Port, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had just driven in from Florida and were very tired. Had a room booked at another hotel and we left there as soon as we saw the condition of the rooms. We stumbled into this hotel and were pleased. Rooms were clean, Flat screen t.v. Lots of places to grab a bite to eat within walking distance. Staff were very friendly and nice and helpful. We will deffinately stay here again on our next trip

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for such a fantastic review! I am very happy to see that you were so pleased with your stay. It is nice to see that we exceeded your expectaions of Red Roof Inn. We take a lot of pride in provide a clean, comfortable stay for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to being your hotel of choice, in the future.
--Leanna

Been to Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech? Share your experiences!