“Spacious beds and work area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech

You added Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1292 South Walnut Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501-4038 (Formerly Super 8 Cookeville)   |
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Cookeville
Covington, Georgia
“Spacious beds and work area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The king beds are spacious and comfortable. Good night of sleep. Impressed with the work area. Plenty of desk area and more than enough plugs for all my electronic equipment. I stay here every week and find it is well worth the drive. Plenty of places to eat, from fast food to high class eateries. The staff is customer friendly and very helpful. The outdoor pool is a plus as is the parking area for vehicles that need extra parking space.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are easily accessible.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We certainly like to know how our guests feel about their expeience at the Red Roof Inn of Cookeville, TN. It is a valuable tool to help us provide you and our guests the best customer service possible. I am pleased to see that you were happy with your stay. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Updated rooms - hair dryer, coffeemaker, ironing board & iron, lots of convenient outlets. Very clean rooms. Breakfast has waffles, cereal, bagels, buns, apples, orange juice and apple juice and coffee. The checkin staff was very friendly and helpful. They have free wifi with a code.

• Stayed July 2013
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cookeville Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences from our guests.

I will make sure and share your comments with the rest of my team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Fayetteville, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Based on the fantastic reviews, we planned our stay at the Red Roof on our trip to Pigeon Forge. Our check-in was quick and convenient and we were given a ground level room across from the pool, perfect for our 2 young children. The room was exactly as pictured, very modern,and clean. The rooms were also quiet. The kids enjoyed the pool and we all slept well. We ate at Ruby Tuesday and got a 15% discount as Red Roof guests, which we were told about at check-in.

• Stayed July 2013
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We love to hear that our guests appreciate our high standards and I want to thank you for taking the time to leave comments about our property, We are within walking distance from many resturants. I am so pleased that you had a great stay with us. We welcome you and your family back anytime. Thank you--Leanna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I didn't get the pleasure of meeting the famous "Michelle". However a lady named Misty checked us in and she was the sweetest lady ever. Her southern bell charm won our approval instantly. She even took time out of her busy evening to help us find tourists attractions in the area being that she was new to the area also. Our stay in all was completely wonderful, and we would recommend this motel not only for the nice and affordable rooms, but also for the friendless of the staff to anyone passing throught the Cookeville area.

• Stayed July 2013
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am very pleased to see that it is a great review! It is always reassuring to hear good news about the staff and the level of customer service that we provided. We are honored that you chose us as your hotel in Cookeville. Thank you--Leanna
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a cross-state drive through Tennessee. I have been to several Red Roof Inns on my travels. The Red Roof Inn Cookeville was the best one that I have stayed in by far. The staff were very friendly and provided excellent customer service. The exterior of the hotel was clean and well-kept. The rooms were up-to-date and very clean as well. We were able to get a good night's rest.

Great job Red Roof Inn Cookeville!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write your review of the Red Roof Inn in Cookeville, TN. Guest reviews help us to provide the best customer service possible. It is always good to see that our efforts are paying off. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Long Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here enroute to texas. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. I can't say enough about the customer service here! We were greeted by Michelle who was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We ran into some difficulties with our credit card the next day and Leanna the manager handled it Iimmediately. We will stay here again

• Stayed June 2013
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am very pleased to see that it is a great review! It is always reassuring to hear good news about the staff and the level of customer service that we provided. We are honored that you chose us as your hotel in Cookeville. We look forward to having you and your family stay with us in the future. Thank you--Leanna
pompano beach florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I dislike large highway signs. RRI's price caught my eye while East bound and weary.

I was checked in by now famous Michelle, with the large welcoming voice. I inquired about the disparity in rack rate vs. advertised come hither rate on the interstate. "You Qualify, you have to ask for the rate!!" My eagle eye saved me eight bucks.

Also, as advertised, my 2nd floor room HAD been totally gutted and refurbished, step in shower, commode, furniture, flat screen and did I mention the bed. Double queens and hardly a bounce's worth of wear. It smelled fresh.

Inquiring of Ms. Michelle, if there was a grocery nearby. She gave excellent (approx. millage included - rare in the South.) to two. In jest I told her that I wanted to fry up a mess of cat fish ... and possibly deep fry a bunch of hush puppies. Fully expecting that her response would have
been; OH SIR, you cannot cook in the rooms!! Instead, "Wow... if you do, include me!! That sounds SO Good !!"

I now see Red Roof Inn In a whole new light, with clean rooms, great beds but pathetic
shampoo packets - the ends of which have to be bitten off. Then I reflect on what I saved.

Caveat: If you have not been to the breakfast room by 09:01, you will not eat. Starbucks, one block north.

Room Tip: Top floor can be seen from I-40 and heard from your room, but not a problem.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. I am happy to see that we met and/or exceeded your expectations. We pride our selves in providing the best comfort, cleanliness, and service possible.Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. --Leanna

Been to Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech? Share your experiences!