“Customer caring staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech

You added Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1292 South Walnut Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501-4038 (Formerly Super 8 Cookeville)   |
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Cookeville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Covington, Georgia
“Customer caring staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel through Nashville once a week and then head to Crossville. I stay in Cookeville every week because the rates are good, there are plenty of places to eat and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and the property is well kept. I will drive the extra distance from my business stops even when it's late in the evening. Highly recommend this location to any travelers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us . Thank you-Leanna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Thomasville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I run to TN twice a week and the Red Roof Inn in Cookeville, TN is where I stay. Christine the CSR is always very friendly and willing to help anyway she can. The rooms are nice and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us. Thank you--Leanna
Indian Trail, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I travel out of town two times per week on business and whenever I'm in Tennessee I always stay at the RedRoof Inn in Cookeville, TN because the staff is always friendly and helpfull, willing to do what it takes to make your stay wonderfull. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, they have plenty of parking even for trucks and trailers. There is also lots of really good resturants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are much quieter.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We are delighted we were able to accomdate you with the needs of your truck. We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

My territory has changed to include this area. First time here and all was Great. Just like most of the Red Roof Inns it's not the Waldorf Astoria but it very nice. The people there were nice and very friendly. Very easy to find and so close to many Restaurants. You will see me there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your furture visits.
Leanna
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I stayed in this motel (yes, it is an outside type property) over a weekend. The rate was attractive and the hotel rated highly in cleanliness which was the selling point for me.

The staff is super-friendly and the property is well-kept but it does need some major updating to bring it into the modern era. I think it is time for the brand to step-in and insist on remodeling. The rest of the operation is fine though. I can't say enough about the friendliness and cleanliness.

It was comfortable and I would definitely return.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Thank you for your the great review. We strive to provide excellent customer service and a clean well maintained property. Please come back and see us soon!
Leanna
Dubuque, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Very clean room, staff was friendly, Was recommended by a Harley Davidson business down the street. Breakfast was a plus. Right across from a restaurant.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
ROOF751, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. Among Cracker Barrel (right across the street), we have Olive Garden, Cheddars, Red Lobster, Golden Corral, O' Charleys and many more in walking distance for your eating needs.

Been to Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech? Share your experiences!