You added Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Cookeville to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Cookeville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1151 South Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38506 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Cookeville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sparks, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family, a couple friends, and I decided to take a mini in town vacation and get out of the house for a night, and I couldn't be happier that we did. We decided to get the 2 room suite and it was well worth it. The king size bed was extremely comfortable, the air conditioners in both rooms were silent, the breakfast nook, fridge, and microwave was perfect for what we needed. We loved the simplicity of the decor and if I had things my way I would be there still! Our friends slept on the pull out sofa bed and had no complaints about it at all. My 4 year old daughter absolutely LOVED the jetted tub and had a blast hanging out in it after the pool. The tub/shower was huge and we loved the massage shower head. The dual sinks made bed time prep so much easier since we all weren't standing on top of each other trying to get ready for bed. I had a pet with me during this stay and the hotel staff went above and beyond to help when I thought my cat had escaped from the room. They came up and helped me look and even called the neighboring businesses to see if someone had by chance found him. I was very impressed by the service. My husband's wedding ring had come off in the pool and the staff went out to the pools after hours with me to help me look for it as well as help me get it out. The only negatives I can say about the entire experience is the pool water, while clean and decent sized, was incredibly salty and was half a step away from tasting like ocean water. Not entirely sure what the cause of it was but it was really bad at closing and when we went back down first thing this morning it was nowhere near as bad. The breakfast area was difficult to navigate through but the staff did a great job of keeping everything stocked and cleaned. They kept it open until everyone who has there was done. The Wi-Fi was a little picky as well but it did work ok. Overall I couldn't have wished for a better overnight trip and hope I can come up with another excuse to go stay again very soon!!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor was very quiet! Didn't hear any outside noise from any source(roads, other rooms...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We needed an overnight stay with quiet, clean room. Right off I-40. I asked for quiet and was given a room away from expessway. Left a night gown. Received a phone call asking for address to mail it to me. above and beyond. I will choose this hotel in the future.

• Stayed July 2013
Pomeroy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Friendly staff. Good quality furnishings. Room was very damp to the point that papers were wrinkled & flimsy & was hard to breathe. Heat pump probably needs worked on or the room hadn't been used for a long time. Overall, everything else was very good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Cookeville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Cookeville

Address: 1151 South Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38506 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Cookeville
#4 Romantic Hotel in Cookeville
#4 Business Hotel in Cookeville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Cookeville 2.5*
Welcome to the Upper Cumberland's Choice Hotel. Experience true Tennessee Southern Hospitality at the newly renovated Country Inn & Suites! Our interior corridor room entrances are always clean, cozy, and conveniently located in the "Heart" of the Upper Cumberland to the country's most Beautiful Lakes, Waterfalls, Trails, Parks, and authentic Southern History and Heritage. From Bluegrass & Biscuits to Wine on the West Side, The Upper Cumberland is Tennessee's Stairway to the Smokies. We serve up a Hot, Southern, Deluxe Be Our Guest Breakfast daily by our friendly staff and our rooms feature amenities such as microwave & refrigerator, "double" pillow-top mattresses, coffee maker, iron/board, wireless high-speed internet access and more. Located in Cookeville, Tennessee home to Tennessee Tech University Golden Eagles. Call today and reserve your getaway to the Upper Cumberland! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Cookeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn Cookeville
Cookeville Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Cookeville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.