“One of the best places in Cookeville.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 137 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Mexican, Californian, Healthy, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Description: We serve Baja-California, deliciously fresh, food. We have healthy options. You get to choose what you want exactly the way you want it. ALL of our food is MSG FREE. We offer great GLUTEN-FREE options. In fact, everything (excluding our flour-based tortillas) is gluten free (corn tortillas and corn chips are made in same facility as flour-based tortillas so possibility of cross-contamination). We also cater, so please contact our catering manager for more information.
Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
“One of the best places in Cookeville.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I eat there once a week, every week. Food is great, service is just as great. Choose what you want on your food, great chips and salsa bar, and their fruit tea is addicting.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Christi M, Public Relations Manager at Blue Coast Burrito, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Whitt, I know you are one of best customers. Your loyalty is so much appreciated. Thank you for your rave review. You are one of many great customers that encourage us to keep doing what we do. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great food and fun atmosphere. I usually get their burrito, but everything I've tried is great. My favorite is their chips and salsa.

• Visited March 2013

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you, Tima, for your positive review. I know you frequent BCB often. Thank you for continuing to be such a loyal customer. We enjoy serving you. See you soon.
“My visit to Blue Coast, like always, is amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been a huge fan of Blue Coast for years! I have had many birthday parties, celebrations, reunions, and just plain ol dates at Blue Coast. The Blue Coast in Cookeville exceeds service and atmosphere! We always receive great service and friendly staff!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Christi M, Public Relations Manager at Blue Coast Burrito, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review. We love to have families and friends celebrate milestones with us. And it's great that we can even bring "The Coast" to you by catering. Thank you for being one of our loyal customers.
Livingston, Tennessee, United States
“Love this place! Excellent and fresh food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love BCB. The food is always fresh and tastes great. I get the Latinga chicken nachos most of the time because you get a huge cup of queso and it is seriously the best queso around. I also like their quesadillas - they are super cheesy and crispy, yum yum yum. You basically get to put whatever you want on your burrito and the portions are very well sized. I have trouble eating an entire burrito and I hate the places that skimp you on toppings and just give you a huge tortilla. Also, their fish tacos are really good if you like fish tacos. Try them sometime!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Christi M, Public Relations Manager at Blue Coast Burrito, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you so much for you leaving your positive review of our restaurant. We enjoy serving customers like you. Thank you for your loyalty and visiting us so often. Thank you for spreading the word about us, our food, and what we stand for...choices! See you again soon.
Cookeville, Tennessee
“I love Blue Coast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love Blue Coast. I come here frequently with friends and my husband. The food is always great and the employees are always nice and helpful!

• Visited February 2013