“Wonderful as always!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Wonderful as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in town. The food is always amazing, service is wonderful and love the atmosphere! If you go later in the evening when it starts to cool down, the patio is the best place to dine. Also if you like fried green tomatoes, then you have got to try their's!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Marne, Michigan
“Worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We just returned from our 2nd visit to Crawdaddy's. The food, atmosphere, service...all were great!!! Tamarisk and Jamie did a great job of meeting and exceeding our needs.
We went out of way to make this visit, following a February stop which was a treat. This time, it was way out of way, but we went anyway, knowing we would not be disappointed.
If you are in the area, stop by more dinner. You will not regret it....and all this from someone who never gives a 5 star review.

Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious and can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I was in town on business with a few co-workers and we visited this restaurant twice and loved it! The menu has enough options for everyone, it is reasonably priced, and the portions are very large! I had the blackened filet mingon both times, and it was very good. The girls I was with sang praises of the salmon. The only complaint I had was that the food did take a looong time to come out, but it was ok because we were never in any kind of hurry. I can't wait to go back here next time I'm in town!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saegertown, Pennsylvania
“Not exceptional, but so-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

While in Cookeville we went for dinner on a Saturday evening.
I had called to make reservations, to find out they don't accept them, it's first come, first served.
W/ a name such as Crawdaddy's , we expected a seafood place.
Their menu offered something for everyone- diversified.
Dining is available inside & outside. We sat outside, upstairs, & it was very pleasant.
The service was good, but the food was just ok.
Sad to say, but we were there 6 days ago, & we can't remember WHAT our food was! I remember asparagus was my side, & it was too big. I only ate the tips.
My husband's side was fried green beans, which he didn't like (along w/ another in our party).
I'd have to say the food wasn't that
bad because we'd remember that. It wasn't exceptionally good either. just so-so.

“Good food, great atmosphere, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We were in Cookeville last week for the 2014 TN HOG rally, our hotel staff recommended Crawdaddy's for a nice dinner on our first night in town. Four of us rode downtown during the normal dinner hour, they were moderately busy, and we asked for a table out on the patio (where it was cooler.) the hostess sat us in the back, and when we grumbled a bit she offered to clean a table up front for us so we would have a better view and more of a breeze. We ordered off the menu, I got the special, had wine and locally brewed beer, it was all good. Then the rain clouds started pouring in! The staff was VeRY quick to get us under cover, and then rush our bill so that we could scoot out quickly before the storm broke!
We enjoyed our meal there so much that we took all of our friends back at the end of the week, sat at the same table with the same waitress! High praise for us!
If you're in Cookeville, don't miss this one. Sit outside, or on the veranda upstairs. Bring your friends, have some fun! Afterwards, walk down the street to Cream City for dessert!

Visited June 2014