“July 12 visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   715 James M Campbell Blvd., Columbia, TN 38402 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Columbia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Mount Juliet
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff was attentive and friendly. The room and public areas were clean but shabby. The room also smelled musty.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Allyson T, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your stay here at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Columbia, TN. We are so proud of our staff and their dedication to pleasing our guests. I'm do apologize for your room smelling musty. This is not typical for our hotel. Again we thank you for letting us know how your stay was it gives us an chance to improve our services.

Tracie Spears
Manager
Henderson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I am in management myself and I can tell you from years of experience that your staff is among the best I've ever dealt with The only complaint I have is that there are no proteins on your breakfast and the beds are little hard

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you very much for your compliments on the staff here at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Columbia, TN. Our staff strives to make every guest feel important and welcomed. I will definitely share your compliments with the rest of the staff. We have also recently added peanut butter and an assortment of yogurts to our breakfast bar. We hope that you will come back and visit with us.

Tracie Spears
Manager
Edmonton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed here on business recently and unfortunately was not overly impressed. The only positive for me was the front desk staff. They were very friendly and accommodating. The downside is the hotel for me felt very dated. The rooms were equipped with air conditioners but did not have thermostats, so they were either on or off. I showed up in my room and needed a coat it was so cold. I think the biggest problem I had was I had booked a king size room but upon arrival was told they were overbooked and only had a room with two double beds. At least if it was two queens it wouldn't have been so bad, but two doubles to me is pretty weak. The beds were also extremely hard and uncomfortable.

Overall, I didn't really enjoy my stay and would not choose that hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury

Address: 715 James M Campbell Blvd., Columbia, TN 38402 (Formerly Jameson Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Columbia
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Columbia Hotel Columbia
Columbia Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.