“Room was cleaned out during our stay by the staff !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   715 James M Campbell Blvd., Columbia, TN 38402 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Nashville, Tennessee
“Room was cleaned out during our stay by the staff !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I checked in two weeks ago today for two (2) days.The next morning we went shopping and arrived back at the hotel around lunch time to find our room empty of our belongings.I went to the front desk to find out was going on and to the whereabouts of our belongings.I was told they "thought" our stay was for one night.I told them the stay was for two nights when we checked in.Obviously the GM was NOT listening to my wishes.She was taking complaints over the phone etc while we were checking in..I felt like we were staying at a motel that billed by the hour-not the day.I am a very severe diabetic and panicked when they ceased all of my medications.Needles etc etc..I was told by the GM that they would be forwarding my wife and I a discount on our next visit.It never came!!( Promises- Promises)And to top it all off-I had to demand my refund back for the prior evening..

Room Tip: Stay away from this place all together !
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience here at the Jameson Inn Columbia. I am sorry for any misunderstanding that occurred relating to the agreed length of your stay. Because we understand the importance of your medication, our desk staff attempted to contact you at the time of its discovery. We strive to ensure that every guest has a perfect stay, and are dissappointed that we did not meet those expectations. We have recently upgraded all of our room ammenities to include: gourmet coffee, new 37 inch flat screen televisions, and our dreamium beds, to better serve our guests. We take situations like yours very seriously and welcome feedback as a way to continue to improve our service and training methods. I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay and would warmly welcome an opportunity to provide a better stay on a return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Easley, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a nice stay at the Jameson Inn for the three nights we stayed. The thing that most impressed me was , when we started to leave we had a flat tire and one of the staff changed it for us and told us where to go to get another tire. We were very grateful for the help. Our party was all women and none of us had changed a tire before.The place was clean, good price and the staff were very helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience! I am so proud of my team and the way that they understand the true meaning of hospitality. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to help out. Thank you for staying at the Jameson Inn, we look forward to seeing you again.

Jameson Inn Columbia, TN
Lexington, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

You will not go wrong here. Great room, clean and comfortable. Staff was great.

Room Tip: great place
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Columbia, TN. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very happy to read that you found us clean and comfortable! We hope to see you again. Sincerely Allyson Trull General Manager
Knoxiville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I am a priceline junkie! However, at times, and especially in smaller towns it is difficult to procure a winning bid. I couldn't get a win in Columbia, Franklin or Brentwood, but I did get an "express deal" on Priceline of $56 for this hotel. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. I would revisit if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Columbia, TN. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very excited to read that you found us clean, comfortable and quiet! We hope to see you again.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed here for 2 days and and was hoping for a good night's rest when I walked in and saw a sign that said enjoy our "daydream" beds or something to that effect and boy was I wrong. Lobby area and dining area was nice with a big flat panel TV so all was looking good till I got in the room.

The rooms need remodeling as my bathroom wall near the shower was coming apart (Picture included). No flat panel TV's in the rooms, carpet needs replaced, towel hanger in the bathroom was very loose as well and seemed like it was ready to fall off. I was hoping that the bed would be the saving grace but I was denied that as well. The bed was rock hard, decent pillows but the bed was not comfy at all.

This hotel offered a free continental breakfast which includes toast, cereal and biscuits and gravy so that was ok but this was not a pleasurable stay. Won't stay at the Jameson again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments pertaining to your stay. We strive to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay and I am disappointed to learn you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I We are currently upgrading all Jameson Inn hotels and will soon have Flat Screen TV’s and new granite counters at all of our hotels. Thank you again for taking time to post your review.
Allyson Trull

Travelers are raving about these Columbia hotels

Boise, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

At least put in new shower rods that aren't rusty. The exercise area smelled like smoke. Rooms need update, but were clean

• Stayed June 2012
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments pertaining to your stay. We strive to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay and I am disappointed to learn you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We are currently upgrading all Jameson Inn hotels and will soon have Flat Screen TV’s and new granite counters at all of our hotels. Thank you again for taking time to post your review.
Kileen, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

A friend of mine and I stayed here on a road trip. After dealing with some of the other hotels on this trip, I wanted to make sure to give this one my recommendation. When we checked in we were met with kindness and even a suggestion for food to be delivered from the restaurant next door to our room by Allyson (I think she was the manager) after mentioning not wanting to be in the car anymore. (There was even a discount.) The room was comfortable and clean, and it was the best sleep I got on our trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Columbia, TN. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very excited to read that we provided you with professional service as well as a clean room.

Allyson Trull

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury? Share your experiences!