“good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   715 James M Campbell Blvd., Columbia, TN 38402 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Knoxiville, TN
“good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I am a priceline junkie! However, at times, and especially in smaller towns it is difficult to procure a winning bid. I couldn't get a win in Columbia, Franklin or Brentwood, but I did get an "express deal" on Priceline of $56 for this hotel. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. I would revisit if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Columbia, TN. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very excited to read that you found us clean, comfortable and quiet! We hope to see you again.
Allyson Trull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed here for 2 days and and was hoping for a good night's rest when I walked in and saw a sign that said enjoy our "daydream" beds or something to that effect and boy was I wrong. Lobby area and dining area was nice with a big flat panel TV so all was looking good till I got in the room.

The rooms need remodeling as my bathroom wall near the shower was coming apart (Picture included). No flat panel TV's in the rooms, carpet needs replaced, towel hanger in the bathroom was very loose as well and seemed like it was ready to fall off. I was hoping that the bed would be the saving grace but I was denied that as well. The bed was rock hard, decent pillows but the bed was not comfy at all.

This hotel offered a free continental breakfast which includes toast, cereal and biscuits and gravy so that was ok but this was not a pleasurable stay. Won't stay at the Jameson again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments pertaining to your stay. We strive to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay and I am disappointed to learn you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I We are currently upgrading all Jameson Inn hotels and will soon have Flat Screen TV’s and new granite counters at all of our hotels. Thank you again for taking time to post your review.
Allyson Trull

Travelers are raving about these Columbia hotels

Boise, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

At least put in new shower rods that aren't rusty. The exercise area smelled like smoke. Rooms need update, but were clean

• Stayed June 2012
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments pertaining to your stay. We strive to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay and I am disappointed to learn you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We are currently upgrading all Jameson Inn hotels and will soon have Flat Screen TV’s and new granite counters at all of our hotels. Thank you again for taking time to post your review.
Kileen, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

A friend of mine and I stayed here on a road trip. After dealing with some of the other hotels on this trip, I wanted to make sure to give this one my recommendation. When we checked in we were met with kindness and even a suggestion for food to be delivered from the restaurant next door to our room by Allyson (I think she was the manager) after mentioning not wanting to be in the car anymore. (There was even a discount.) The room was comfortable and clean, and it was the best sleep I got on our trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, June 18, 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

This is one of cleanest, best managed properties I have stayed in. I travel extensively nationally and internationally. The staff and manager (Allyson Trull) were extremely professional and service oriented. The room was quite, clean and well appointed with all possible travel needs. The exercise room was well equipped and clean. The breakfast was well done.
The location was perfect for Mule Day.

Room Tip: Make your reservations very early for Mule Day.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
JIColumbia, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Dear Mr. WLance7024,

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Columbia, TN. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very excited to read that we provided you with professional service as well as a clean room. We look forward to seeing you again next mule day!

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

Being a business traveler i stay at lots of hotels around the country. Mainly mariotts. The jamesone is avg. At best. Staff is nice and courteous. There was coffee when i checked in at 6pm. But beds are hard as rocks, tv's are ancient. I like to connect my laptop to the tv and watch movies at night. There is free wi-fi. But at almost $110 a night the jameson Does not warrant that kind of pricetag. There is an applebees within a stones throw but thats about it... If your driving through and can make it to nashville i would do that. Safe travels... Cheers

• Stayed January 2011
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

Room are clean and neat. Plumbing fixtures seem cheap and sometimes do not work well. I've stayed in this Jameson many times in the last 6 months. I like the breakfast area and offerings.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia/Maury? Share your experiences!