“Overrated” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Collierville
Germantown, Tennessee
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food isn't bad but it certainly isn't the most fantastic chicken in the world like so many claim it to be. The service is slow too and at least when I went, it was rather hot inside. Plus, they don't even offer corn nuggets. That was a big disappointment for me.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“CHICKEN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Get the chicken. Fried. Thats what youre there for. And its amazing. Thats all you need to know. But seriously, eat the chicken.

Visited April 2012
“Slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The chicken is great but the wait time is terrible. I have been many times and one day I called my order in an waited 30 mins before I went to pick it up, I got there and after 30 minutes I told them just give me my money back, so that took another 15 minutes. Be prepared to wait.

Visited June 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stopped here on our way to Dallas for Bama-Michigan game. Wonderful surprise. Chicken was just spicy enough to taste great. Service was great. Hostess was very pleasant. The rooster roaming the parking lot was just too much. Highly recommend. Beautiful area and I like how the renovated a house into this restaurant,

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Give me more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The wings are my favorite and always crisp and tasty with a little bit of a bite from the hot pepper that's in the coating. I have never had a disappointing meal at Gus's. You go there for the food, nit the ambiance, so just hunker down and eat the tastiest fried chicken ever!

Visited August 2012