“Had a great little lunch here!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 105 restaurants in Collierville
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Memphis, Tennessee
“Had a great little lunch here!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Driving around hungry & stopped here to try them out for the 1st time. Now after reading a few of the recent reviews I have to say I didn't see anything negative to report on my visit. I was greeted at the door had good service. The burger was really good & better than any of the fast food chains around. I will probably eat here again soon.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
“Owner and wait staff have no idea what good customer service is!!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant on 2 occasions.
The first experience was not great because I had to wait a long time and the waitress was so rude, but I thought I would try one more time.
I called in the second time so
that the food would be ready when I got there. It wasn't.
I still had to wait and when I did get the order it was wrong.
The waitress kept telling me the 2 burgers were in there and they weren't ...... Then the cook/ owner is yelling at me and brings the other burger over and throws it up on the counter with no apology for forgetting the food.
I will never visit this joint again and I am going to tell everyone about my experience.
Dyers owner...... You really need to think about the way you treat your customers!

Paula H.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Worst Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went into this little cafe in the Collierville square. What a mistake!!! Every table in there was full of dirty dishes.Food all over the floor. We had to wait for ever to get the table cleaned. The waitress was rude, food was awful! I was afraid to order a burger, which my husband did, not good, but not awful! I had a grill cheese, how can you mess that up right?? Well the bread was stale, no butter on the stale bread and cheese barely melted!! So did not eat much of it, Took forever to get our food! I was still hungrey and dared to order a piece of pie!!! Waitress not happy because she already had the check added up, but she did bring me the hard frozen 3 week old pie, it was freezer burned and the top had some old cracked dried up frosting on top and they tried to cover it up with some cool whip! I tried to cut into it and take a bite, so nasty I had to take it out of my mouth with a napkin. I told the waitress I'm sorry I cannot eat this, she snatched it up went back to the kitchen yelling and threw the plate on the counter!! Came back and got the ticket and took the pie off with a glare that would make your skin crawl!! So needless to say NO I will never go back there again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“OK. Good Burgers. Overrated.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

About like Wendy's on a good day. Friendly staff. Clean. Food was brought out in a timely fashion.

Marginal food.

Visited February 2013
“Happy to be there:) Not so sure about servers:(”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice ambiance, great food but lack luster service. Best fried pickles and fried tomatoes - cooked to perfection. Tasty burger with homemade touch. The tone of our service was consistent - from entrance to exit. Our faces were happy:) Servers faces matched the quality of there work:( We even got up to request our tea refill and kept the smiles on our faces.

• Visited May 2013