“my trip to collierville” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Collierville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Memphis, Tennessee
“my trip to collierville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Me and my wife have stayed at many hotel in the memphis area but first stop at hampton inn in collierville all i can say is wow marcus treated me and my wife as if we were the only guest in the hotel he refilled our juice and he even went as far as making my wife a cheese omelet we never had service like that i was really impressed about how he goes about his job you can tell he takes great pride in it will make hampton inn in collierville our choice of hotel here on out.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
THICollierville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Collierville, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Dewayne M,

WOW!! We are so glad you had such a nice time at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to let us and everyone else know. You really made our day! We appreciate all the nice things you said about Marcus. I showed him your review and he can't wait to see you again. He said you were a nice couple.

Tammy Piker, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
North Little Rock, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a nice hotel but my check-in exerience was not the best. Front desk was overwheled by what seemed to be 3 or 4 customers. I guess I was ready to be in the room after a long trip thru traffic. I would recommend staying here. Just a little frustrated.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Brian M,

I appreciate you writing a review about our hotel. I'm terrible sorry for the slow check-in process. I hate that we failed you and we will do our best not to let it happen again. I totally understand the long travel day and wanting to relax as soon as possible. Our "speed of check-in" score on our Hampton surveys is usually above the Hampton average. So, I want you to know this is not the typical experience you will have when coming to our hotel. Hope to see you again!

Bartlett, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Excellent hotel and accommodations. The Hampton brand stands on its own but the staff at this property is customer service driven. They are very courteous and caring. The comfort of my stay was definitely a priority to this team !!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Margaret,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our hotel. We are so glad you stay with us. We know you have a lot of choices in Collierville and we appreciate the business you send to us. Thank you for always being so kind and for all your help! I look forward to see you again soon!

Pike Road, AL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

As always, every member of the management and staff at this hotel continues to excel. During this visit I had personal contact with Tammy Piker (the GM), and also with Hailee, Desiree, Columbus, Sharon, Michael, Matthew, Casey and Jada at the front desk, with Lena, Martha, and Maria of Housekeeping, with Marcus and Robin at the Complimentary Breakfast, and with Jessica in sales. I fear I may have left someone off this list, but I hope not...as usual, every single one of them was professional, courteous, extremely friendly, and were absolutely concerned about my comfort and my experience at the hotel. They also welcomed Millie, my little dog, with open arms as they always do. I stay at this hotel frequently and would never consider staying anywhere else in the greater Memphis area. I now compare every hotel I stay in around the country to the experience at Memphis-Collierville. Not a one of them, regardless of what chain they belong to, come anywhere close to measuring up with this one. Even the very good hotels, including other Hamptons I stay in around the country, always disappoint me because they are NEVER as good as this one. Their facilities sometimes match up, but their people NEVER come close to matching up with the Memphis-Collierville Hampton.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Mr. V,

You always make our day when we see you coming in the door! You are dear to all of our hearts. You are truly one-of-a-kind! We feel so privilege to have you as our guest. We adore Millie and can't wait to see you both soon!

Millstone Township, NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

After a very long drive from New Jersey it was a pleasure being a guest at Hampton, Colliersville, TN. We particulrly enjoyed the hot breakfast which was just wonderful to start our day which was outdoors for most of the day in temps below 30.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Paul V:

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am thrilled that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Well, I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to COLLIERVILLE!!

Collierville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

This motel has an excellent staff with a an attitude of great service. The motel is clean and quite and has a very appealing interior layout. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the complimentary breakfasts have a broad selection of foods to chose from. The person maintaining the breakfast area came around each morning checking to see if everything was alright or if anything else was needed. Great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Barry K:

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We will gladly share your comments with our team, as well as our hotel owners.

It was a pleasure to serve you as our guest, and hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you in the future.

If I can assist you in any way, please contact me.

Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

The trains woke me at 11:20pm and 4:10am. I mentioned that to another guest at breakfast and they congratulated me on being a sound sleeper. They said I slept through at least 2 other trains.

That said, if you are staying in Collierville, this Hampton is the furthest from the tracks. The other hotels are closer. This place has no decent competition in the area.

This is a nice, older style Hampton Inn set back from the road. Not fancy like New Orleans or Vicksburg, but nice, clean, and they have a great staff. Breakfast was reheated frozen omelets; I prefer the scrambled eggs that Hampton's serve when they have more competition in the area.

This Hampton is not a 5 on my scale, but it is above average. Hit helpful below, if you found this review helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does NOT face the railroad tracks. Big trains come through all night.