“Very Pleased” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Cumming, Ga, United States
“Very Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have stayed at this location twice now and very satisfied with the stays. Clean rooms, a helpful staff and I will likely return again the next time in Knoxville for a UT game. It's right off the Interstate and near a variety of places to eat -- I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
First of all thank you for being a return guests to our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. We are glad to read you are very pleased and will be staying with us again soon. Thank you for your great review and for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
westland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Love the room layout at this Hampton Inn, especially the step in shower instead of a tub. In-room WI FI was excellent. Business center and breakfast areas were superb. Would definitely return to this location.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
We are happy to read you think we have great accommodations here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for such a positive review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit to our area.
Saginaw, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The best Chain hotel we have every stayed at. Always clean, neat, friendly. Could'nt ask for more. Bed are always the most comfortable, smell fresh and sheets soft, mattress always comfortable.Staff if willing to help with any problems- if there are any. Always look for a Hampton on our trips to FL

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for stating our chain is the best one to use and for such great compliments about our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. We hope we will be able to host you again on your next trip our way. Your review is greatly appreciated!
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed here on Nov. 3 2013 in room 225. This hotel is new and met ALL of our expectations. From the minute you walk through the front door you are met with professional and helpful staff. Our room was extremely clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had a quiet night's sleep. Breakfast was a regular Hampton breakfast and the eating area was kept clean. The exercise room and pool were very nice. We were impressed with this hotel and would stay there again. I used my reward points for this stay so I can't include the price of the room in my review.

At check out I met the guest services manager, Angie Atteberry. She was a pleasure to talk to and you could tell that customer satisfaction is her top priority. I wish every hotel I stayed at had someone like her in charge of guest services.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
 Our associates here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you for such a great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.
Winter Haven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a wonderful experience. After being on the road all day it was a welcome sight. The hotel was very new and the decor in lobby and throughout was modern and bright! We had a very clean, quiet room. The linens were wonderful. We had a great breakfast before we hit the road. The staff at check in/out were very nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you has a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.
Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel even for Hampton is very up to date. It is very clean and comfortable. The staff is great and this is a very relaxing location. I have traveled on business to many Hampton locations, but this one is by far the most current and clean. The breakfast area and fitness room is very spacious with a great amount of offerings. This was unexpected for the location since the city is not as large. I would have expected this in Boston or another location. The houskeeping staff left notes and went out of their way to make me feel welcome.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
We are glad to read our staff and hotel made you comfortable during your business trip to our area. Thank you for taking the time to say such nice things about both of them. We are glad you felt welcome here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and look forward to your next visit.
Lake Wales, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The staff was wonderful. We were greeted with a smile and she was helpful with resturant suggestions in the area. The lobby was clean and had an interesting decor.The room was clean, roomy and comfortable.The four of us slept well and did not feel crowded would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are happy to read you enjoyed our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and thought the staff were wonderful. Thank you for your nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!