“Fantastic Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Irmo, United States
“Fantastic Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I chose this particular Hotel due to its close proximity to the interstate. I was extremely pleased with my stay. Hampton has replaced Holiday Inn as my number one choice for hotels when traveling. I am looking forward to many more wonderful nights with Hampton.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
It is nice to read from your review that you were extremely pleased with your stay here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ooltewah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was my first visit to this Hampton Inn. Hampton Inn's are my 1st choice always! The hotel is new and is absolutely beautiful. My friend and I were there for the annual Spring Antique show. Except for the rainy day on Saturday, our trip was great! Hampton Inn's are the best!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and would like to thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
The Villages, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

New hotel, beautifully decorated, great staff, really comfy beds. Rooms are spacious, breakfast was great. Hotel is located across the street from Harrison's Bar and Grill which only added to our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for such a nice review.
indian rocks beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel decorated very modern. The rooms very clean. The staff very helpfull. Breakfast had many selections. Coffee and tea available 24 hours. Hot cookies served in lobby at various times. Only complaint was the bed was hard.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. While I’m thrilled to hear our staff was friendly, I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations with the firmness of your bed. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.
clinton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Location, location Very pretty hotel with a staff that is very pleasant. The rooms are clean and well decorated. Easy access to all that this historical area has to offer. The internet access is fast and steady. This hotel has much to offer any type of trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Ada, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We have stayed at many of the Hampton Inns in and around Knoxville, TN over the years. We were pleased with what we found in Clinton. Location is just off the interstate, easy to find. We checked in late on a Saturday night. Parking was a bit challenging. One guest parked his truck and the boat he was pulling taking up SEVEN spots. After parking, we saw another truck pulling a sailboat. Not sure if they found a place to park. Check in was fine. Greeted as Hilton Honors guests altho the desk agent could have been a little more enthusiastic. Room was ready. Coffee was hot and available near the lobby. One, of two, elevators was out of service. Other elevator was fast. Hallway leading to room colorful. Doors unlocked with a touch of the keycard. Room comfortable and colorful. Chair in room could use a footstool. Work chair very comfortable. Bed standard HI and comfortable. View from room of parking lot looking east toward I75. Shower was nice. Good water pressure. For the women, a nice corner platform in the shower (non tub) to shave legs. Towels big and absorbant. A little mold around exterior base of shower. A small water leak at base of toilet. Not a big deal. Good cable channel choices. Breakfast was good, I was going for oatmeal but it was a bit runny. I was seen looking in the oatmeal pot and an apology was offered. That was a good observance on breakfast worker's part. I went with cereal. Just as good. Also a gingerbread muffin; juice; and, coffee. Checkout was easy. Bill was ready for my asking at desk. One suggestion, that is made here and at too many other hotels.... please encourage your workers to not smoke within 50 feet of the main entrance.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on west side of hotel. Lights from local businesses are right on east side.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.
Peoria, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed in a queen double room in this newly opened Hampton Inn. The Front desk clerk, Pam, was very professional. This Hampton opened the end of August 2012. The decorating is very modern and colorful. The breakfast area is welcoming and very very clean. This was a good value for an overnight as we traveled home from South Carolina. Would definitely recommend this as a stopping place!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
 We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with Pam . Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75 is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!