“Fantastic Property! Noise from road though.” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   105 Hillvale Road, Clinton, TN 37716   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Fantastic Property! Noise from road though.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Knoxville. The location was very convenient, right off the interstate, and an easy drive from Knoxville.

Upon arrival we found ample, safe, well-lit parking. The lobby was really nicely decorated and exactly as shown on the hotel website. Check-in was a breeze and I was greeted as an Honors member.

We reserved a double queen room which was also very nicely decorated. The room was clean and spacious. The TV worked properly and there was a fridge in the room which is great when traveling with kids. The beds were very comfy. However, our room faced Hillvale Rd and the noise from cars with loud mufflers was pretty bad. It actually woke 6 yr old, heavy sleeper twice. Thankfully, after midnight the noise subsided with reduced traffic. This is my only complaint about this property. You should request a room on the west side of the hallway to avoid the noise.

The free hot breakfast was awesome! It was one of the best I've ever had at a hotel. They served eggs, potatoes, smoked sausage, as well as all of the typical cold breakfast items. I noticed that the kitchen staff was very attentive and quick to replace items that were low or out.

Fantastic hotel!

• Stayed November 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
We are always glad to hear from our guests and are pleased our hotel the Hampton Inn Clinton met all your needs. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were travelling south on I-75 in early November and using Dave Hunter's "Along I-75" guide. When we pulled off at this exit, we were pleasantly surprised to find a brand new Hampton Inn. At check in, we asked when the hotel opened and were told 10 weeks ago. Needless to say everything was brand new. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. The breakfast room was great, as was the breakfast, and as at other Hampton Inns you could also get a take-out breakfast bag to go if you preferred. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay here!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
It is nice to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Clinton. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.
Monroe, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Traveling south on the expressway towards Atlanta we saw signs advertising this brand new Hampton Inn in Clinton TN. It was getting late in the afternoon and we were weary from traveling all day so we decided to give it a shot. It is easy access off the interstate, but not so close that you hear the noise all night long,

Little did we know that they had only been open 1 night. Check in was relatively easy given the newness of the staff and they were happy to hear that we saw the sign on the interstate. They were experiencing a problem with the hot water, but assured us it would be fixed soon.

Our room was nice and beds were very comfortable, but you could tell they still needed to do a little post construction cleaning since there were streaks on the bathroom floor and such. We were tired and just wanted to take a shower and hit the sack. However, since there was no hot water, we went to grab a bite to eat.

When we got back to the hotel it was about 8:30 but still no hot water :( We were tired enough at this point to just call it a day and head to bed. About 9:30 or so there was a knock on the door and the clerk from the desk dropped off a bag with bottled water, granola bars and bananas to apologize for the water issues.

Hot water was working the next morning :) and we enjoyed our breakfast (yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee, waffles, cereal, bagels and toast all available) before checking out. When we asked about the hot water issues, the hotel staff made it right for us -- with this little touch of service, we will be sure to return when we're in the area in December.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you liked our new hotel the Hampton Inn Clinton. We are sorry about the hot water and are glad you understood how a hotel being open only one night may have some problems. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.
Olney, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton on Sat. night Nov. 10th. It is a fairly new hotel and is beautiful. All the staff were very welcoming and helpful. Our room was large with a large well lighted bathroom. The night light in the bathroom was very much appreciated. I would recomment this beautiful hotel to anyone. The breakfast had a great varity of foods to choose from and was very good. I loved the fireplace in the breakfast area.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate about staying at this beautiful hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn Clinton. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Lake city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I just want to say how pleasantly surprised I was with this hotel, from the epic customer service to the cleanliness of the premises!! I would recommend this hotel in the highest regard to all future patrons!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Taking the time to give us such a nice review is greatly appreciated here at the Hampton Inn Clinton. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Roanoke
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were on our way to North Carolina and stayed her for a night. Employees were all very nice, friendly, helpful and cordial. The property is very new, was perfectly clean and meticulously maintained. Free breakfast was good, nice variety and well attended to. This Hampton was decorated in an impressive contemporary style. I would be glad to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
 We are delighted to know you liked our new hotel the Hampton Inn Clinton and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for such a nice review.
Eaton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Brand new hotel and the room was very nice. Well decorated, comfortable beds, and VERY clean. I'm bedbug-phobic and check everywhere I go. These beds both had the mattress covers, which was reassuring. It's easily accessed - right off the highway and there are plenty of eating places nearby.

I cannot say enough of about the customer service. The front desk person, Regina, called up to the room about 15 minutes after checking in to see if we liked the room and if there was anything we needed to make our stay more pleasant. We joked around about having some cookies, and a few minutes later Regina was knocking on our door with a plate of warm, oozy-gooey chocolate chip cookies! I have never had the front desk check in with us, let alone bring us cookies.

Cannot recommend this hotel enough, and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Clinton is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon. We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with Regina . Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts!

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75? Share your experiences!