“Great addition to our family vacation!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Hillvale Road, Clinton, TN 37716   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Clinton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great addition to our family vacation!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I recently took our children, 16 & 8, to Gatlinburg, TN. We could not check in to our cabin until Sunday but wanted to start our trip early. We drove most of our trip Saturday and decided to stay at this Holiday Inn. The rooms were spacious and clean and the kids were able to work off some energy in the pool. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed June 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
We are glad you were able to start off your vacation with a stay at our hotel the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sandwich, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I were impressed it was very clean and friendly. The rooms were big and the beds were huge. (king) They had firm and soft pillows and plenty of them. This was a pit stop on our way to Gatlingburg. It set the mood. I would stay here again. The only reason why I didn't give this review 5 is because the hot breakfast bar was broken. Other than that it was perfect.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel and we hope you will be stopping back soon. We are sorry you did not get the hot breakfast but it should be all together by the time you get back by.
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

After over 21 days of traveling on a sales trip I just lucked in to this hotel. Not only is the staff very helpful and accommodating they are extremely pleasant. The lobby and breakfast room are elegant, the patio area is awesome,and the pool area is probably the best I have seen in any Holiday Inn Express I have ever seen. The room was large and well appointed. This is by far the best HIE I ever saw, if I didn't know better I would think I was at a 5 star resort. Next time I am in this area even if I have to go out of my way I will stay here.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for saying so many nice things about our hotel and staff. Your review is greatly appreciated and we hope to be seeing you again here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton soon.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. We arrived about an hour after we had been rear-ended in heavy traffic, and this was a welcome refuge. We were able to get one of the last king suites available. It was very comfortable and had the best bed of our week of travels. I enjoyed using the indoor-outdoor pool, and we found a good restaurant right down the road for supper. Enjoyable last night of our trip:)

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton and think we are an excellent hotel. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.
San Mateo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had the opportunity to spend 4 nights at this Hotel and was extremely pleased. There are several similar category hotels at this intersection, but I would find it hard to believe that any are nicer. Friendly front desk, great two King Bed rooms that were well furnished and very very clean. The Hotel has a heated pool, a small fitness room, a very nice and filling full breakfast with eggs sausage, a variety of bread options, fresh fruit self made pancakes and cold cereal too name just a few. The eating areas was bright and well furnished. There are restaurants, a Walmart and fast food places within a block of the Hotel. This Hotel can't be very old because everything looked like new. There is a small business center for guest conscience right by the front desk. I had left my phone charger at home and they even found the appropriate charger in there left over charger drawer. I don't think that I will be this way again but if I was I would not hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: I was in a third floor room on the even room side and overlooked the pool and parking lot. It was q...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton. We hope you are able to pass this way again so we will have a chance to host you again.
Avon, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stopped here after a backpacking trip in the Smokies on our way home to Indiana. Very friendly staff; large, clean rooms; super comfy beds and a great price for a quick stopover. Includes the standard breakfast which is just fine for a quick bite before you go. We will stay here again on our next backpacking trip out this way.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your trip to the Smokies and are happy to know you will be staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton on your next trip. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have now stayed twice at this hotel. It's conveniently located about half-way on a trip we do a couple of times a year. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The indoor/outdoor pool is perfect for our children. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and rather sizable. The breakfast in the morning is adequate, although not all that special. The hotel is located right across the road from a nice family restaurant, which we have enjoyed during each of our stays. Frankly, I can't think of any detractions.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for being return guests here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton. We are happy you and your family enjoy yourselves here. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton? Share your experiences!